October 2020 Discount Watch

They usually do October-December discounts at the end of July or first of August. I think that there will be AP and Florida resident available then. They are now letting AP holders book 3 other days in conjunction with a regular reservation, so I believe the demand for tickets and hotel rooms is not overwhelming.

They usually do October-December discounts at the end of July or first of August. I think that there will be AP and Florida resident available then. They are now letting AP holders book 3 other days in conjunction with a regular reservation, so I believe the demand for tickets and hotel rooms is not overwhelming.

Discounts are released quarterly--quarter end is August so I would hope that discounts (if coming) for October will be in August rather than waiting until September. I would like to get a room booked with an AP discount for our children. Haven't seen those 40% AP discounts for many years. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter