October 2021

Diasmom

Mouseketeer
Hi, quick question. We were supposed to go to Oahu this last June before the world fell apart. We have quite a bit in Suncountry credit that will be needed to be spent in about a year. We recently became DVC members with a small contract of 50 BLT points. Will it be possible to get about 4-5 nights at a Studio for October 7 months out? I understand that it’s hard to know for sure with the uncertainty of COVID, Hawaii quarantine, and many people possibly wanting to use points. Just hoping for your opinions. Thanks

Not sure about Studio availability 7 months out, but keep in mind that you will have to use two years worth of points to stay at Aulani with your BLT contract. Depending on the view you choose, you may only have enough points for 4 days. The cheapest studio view from Oct. 10-Nov. 8 is 19 points a night; 17 points from Oct. 1-8. I’ve attached the 2021 points chart to help with your planning.

https://cdn4.parksmedia.wdprapps.di...charts/2021/FINAL_2021_DVC_AULANI_Pt_Chts.pdf

Last edited:
I do not know if covid will change the school schedule but Hawaii school have a fall break in early Oct and it equates to the resort being pretty busy when it happens.

Last edited:

We would probably do a stay at another hotel for part of our stay. I’m thinking we might have about 125 points with banking and borrowing. We’re from Minnesota with our school break later in October. Just hoping it might work out.

Is Aulani that hard to get at 7 months out?
Not necessarily, but the variables would be whether your dates and room type are flexible. Studio would be harder to come by than a 2BR and June might be trickier than October, for example.

Yes, probably pie in the sky dreaming but the idea of a Hawaiian vacation with flights and over half of our accommodations already taken care of would be hard to say no to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter