October 27, 2017... Wonder EBPC!

Hi, we are interested in the mixology and chocolate liquor classes, definitely, (for 3 SR 7121)

Last edited:
Disnep 2 guests no allergies SR2510.

Are you doing Trick or Treat or Local Candy Exchange or both ? Sorry Bobbi had you down for local candy exchange but you had quoted Trick or Treat. I just wanted to keep my lists straight, Thanks

CALLING ALL TRICK OR TREATERS

Come join the fun !!!

Official List

Please provide your: Stateroom #, DISname, & How Many passengers in SR (adults children)

I will organize by Deck to make it easier:

SR #: 8534, Belac...................2(A) 1(C) (DS, 10yo)
SR #: 8088, CaliFamily...........2(A) 2(C) (DS- 10, DS- 10)
SR #: 7046, christineD186......4(A)
SR #: 7036 , WeB4Pirates.......2(A) 2(C)
SR #: 7038 , WeB4Pirates.......2(A)
SR #: 6309, jennyl772003......2 (A)
SR #: 5509, Dennisbryce........2(A) 1 (C)(DD, 9yo)
SR #: GTY, Ethanash1.............2 (A) 2(C) (DS-14, DS- 12)
SR #: 2104, Diana32578.........3 (A) 1 (C)(DGD Age 7)
SR #: GTY, Arielmomma...........1 (A) 2 (C) (DD-10, DS -13)

Roll Call Local Candy Exchange
Its getting close - Let's Fill in the Blanks :goodvibes soooo excited :goodvibes !

Hi Folks
Since Bobbi is out sick for this cruise I will track the Local Candy Exchange - I suppose we need some of the same info here - SR#, How many per SR - Allergies
If you all could update me that would be great and I will update list. Also remember all food items have to be prepackaged or they will confiscate it.

Local Candy Exchange interest as of 8/16/2017 (Alphabetical Order)

Amie 416
bbkeough.......................................SR#6514.....2 Guests
belac.............................................SR#8534.....3 Guests .............No Allergies
Califamily.......................................SR#8088.....4 Guests
caspers5........................................SR#
christined186..................................SR#7046......4 Guests
DanielCu........................................SR#2562......3 Guests..............No allergies
dennisbryce....................................SR#5509......3 Guests
Disnep...........................................SR#2510......2 Guests.............No Allergies
Disneyscifi......................................SR#2552......2 Guests.............No Allergies
dizzi..............................................SR#
ethanash1.....................................SR#GTY.........4 Guests
katiejune.......................................SR# 4 Guests
McKGirls........................................SR# 2564......2 Guests................No allergies
Msidescooter..................................SR#
scrappy cruiser...............................SR# 2614......2 Guests
scrappy cruiser's sister....................SR# 2118......1 Guest
sunshine........................................SR#1259

Last edited:
Hi my DH, 2 DD's( age 5&7)and I are very much looking forward to this cruise. I'm slowly making my way through all the posts but I can tell this is a great group.

Michelle

Hi Sue
Yes the person organizing may not be able to come on this one due to medical issues. I am charged with the Trick or Treat and Kids friends stuff. If need be I will reach out to Candy exchange and see what is going on. If need be someone else may be able to keep track.

I am so sorry to hear this! Hope everything and your Hubby gets better real soon ... Hugs!
Thank you somehow I missed this. I think we are going to with draw from the candy group but stay in the FE we have the list for that.

Do you still have Disnep down for this class? (We are interested in mixology and/or chocolate/liquor. 2 people)

I don't know. What are your names and I will make sure you are on the list.

Hi, we are interested in the mixology and chocolate liquor classes, definitely, (for 3 SR 7121)

Please give me your names. Once I have at least a minimum, I will ask for full names and cabin numbers to turn into the event planner on the ship.

Are you doing Trick or Treat or Local Candy Exchange or both ? Sorry Bobbi had you down for local candy exchange but you had quoted Trick or Treat. I just wanted to keep my lists straight, Thanks
The perils of responding on a phone. We are for LCE only, not TOT. Thanks.

Hi All
As seen on the main cruise DCL message board there seems to be an issue in Mexico, and the State Department issued this warning, which includes all of the Mexican ports we will be traveling to: https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/mexico-travel-warning.html
Anyone who has been before on this itinerary have any insight to how safe getting off the ship would be, in these circumstances?

We've been on the Mexican Riviera Cruise a few years ago, and Disney chose to skip one of the ports (I think it was Mazatlan) and spend two days at Cabo. We basically took the stance that Disney's not going to want to put any of their guests in un-due danger, so if they feel it's safe to dock, and allow people off, then that's good enough for us. If you are on Disney sanctioned tours, or stick close to the port, there's a good chance all will be fine. Just take your lead from the crew at the time. Of course in the world we live in right now, you just never know for sure.

I was going to book a non DCL excursion but I've changed my mind and sticking with the DCL only now. Sticking around ports also.

Hi All
I reached out to most on the list through Convo, but a few I couldn't as they didn't have enough posts.

I think I will be doing the final close out on September 9th for this list. So please if you have not signed up please let me know I may have missed it in the 33 pages of this thread. Also If you notice there is missing info (SR#, Guests, Allergies) please let me know and I will update. GTYs I know that it will have to wait on DCL, so just let me know when you do.
Thanks everyone!

Roll Call Local Candy Exchange
Its getting close - Let's Fill in the Blanks :goodvibes soooo excited :goodvibes !

Hi Folks
Since Bobbi is out sick for this cruise I will track the Local Candy Exchange - I suppose we need some of the same info here - SR#, How many per SR - Allergies
If you all could update me that would be great and I will update list. Also remember all food items have to be prepackaged or they will confiscate it.

Local Candy Exchange interest as of 8/16/2017 (Alphabetical Order)

Amie 416
bbkeough.......................................SR#6514.....2 Guests
belac.............................................SR#8534.....3 Guests .............No Allergies
Califamily.......................................SR#8088.....4 Guests
caspers5........................................SR#6128.....2 Guests...............No Allergies
christined186..................................SR#7046......4 Guests
DanielCu........................................SR#2562......3 Guests..............No allergies
dennisbryce....................................SR#5509......3 Guests
Disnep...........................................SR#2510......2 Guests.............No Allergies
Disneyscifi......................................SR#2552......2 Guests.............No Allergies
dizzi..............................................SR#
ethanash1.....................................SR#GTY.........4 Guests
katiejune.......................................SR# .............4 Guests
McKGirls........................................SR# 2564......2 Guests................No allergies
Msidescooter..................................SR#
scrappy cruiser...............................SR# 2614......2 Guests
scrappy cruiser's sister....................SR# 2118......1 Guest
sunshine........................................SR#1259

Last edited:
Hi Again,
If anyone wants to be in on the T or T please let me know and I will update. I was also going to close this list on September 9th as well. I may have missed someone so please if you aren't listed or just saw this and want in, just let me know... the more the merrier!

CALLING ALL TRICK OR TREATERS

Come join the fun !!!

Official List

Please provide your: Stateroom #, DISname, & How Many passengers in SR (adults children)

I will organize by Deck to make it easier:

SR #: 8534, Belac...................2(A) 1(C) (DS, 10yo)
SR #: 8088, CaliFamily...........2(A) 2(C) (DS- 10, DS- 10)
SR #: 7046, christineD186......4(A)
SR #: 7036 , WeB4Pirates.......2(A) 2(C)
SR #: 7038 , WeB4Pirates.......2(A)
SR #: 6309, jennyl772003......2 (A)
SR #: 5509, Dennisbryce........2(A) 1 (C)(DD, 9yo)
SR #: GTY, Ethanash1.............2 (A) 2(C) (DS-14, DS- 12)
SR #: 2104, Diana32578.........3 (A) 1 (C)(DGD Age 7)
SR #: GTY, Arielmomma...........1 (A) 2 (C) (DD-10, DS -13)

Hello All,
We just booked this cruise last night! DH and myself. I haven't even begun to look through all 33 pages! Is there a page post that has all exchanges, FEs, mixology etc, together in one place?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!