October Park Hours - Anyone Know?

October hours have not been posted yet! I am going October 15-18 and have been checking every day. Right now hours are only posted through September 30, however, they do list the parade and other show times for October.

My guess based on prvious years would be:

Mondays - Thursdays Disneyland 10-8 DCA 10-6
Friday Disneyland 9-10 DCA 10-8
Saturday Disneyland 8-midnight DCA 9-8
Sunday Disneyland 9-10 DCA 10-9

We usually have always gone during all parts of October, and those hours that tlovesdis posted is what we had always experienced. Fantasmic was usually only on the weekends as well, and I'll bet the the entertainment schedule is pretty similiar to that of September's (including fireworks probably only being on Friday and Saturday.) Weekdays only one parade most likely, and shows being more limited in general....

Unless things change during Columbus day weekend, I would base a rough estimate off of September's schedule. Looks exactly what we had in previous October visits. :goodvibes

My partner and I are Aussies and are going to Disneyland in mid-November this year (13th - 15th). Does anyone know what the park hours would look like? I realise they're not up on Disneyland's site yet, but I'll be happy with any educated guesses at this point! For example, do the hours generally increase in November or are they similar to September & October.

I also noticed that we'll be there around Veterans Day so do you think that would have an effect on crowds and therefore, park hours?

email response to my question about October hours...

Thank you for your e-mail to the Disneyland Resort.
Regretfully, the information you have requested has yet to be determined. You are invited to contact us again in the near future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter