Of all the things I thought would bother me this trip...

It's going to be interesting to see just how far they can screw everybody before the walls cave in around them.

I don't think they're "screwing" anyone. I actually think these tickets are a great value, because they're like having unlimited Fastpasses.

You knew these tickets would be expensive and with limited hours and attractions and crowds and you bought more. If that doesn't work for you, wait until they're back at full force.

Lack of research on my part (and not paying attention), but we have a guest that only has a MYW ticket valid for 7 days. When we extended our trip a couple of days ago, little did I realize that I could not simply extend his ticket, but have to start over with days 1 and 2 in order for him to be able to enter the parks. I'm not sure I understand why they are seemingly discouraging people from staying longer than 7 days. Seems asinine to me and defies all logic, and yet here we are.

I agree it's an odd choice to eliminate all upgrades. I do understand not selling AP's but do not thinking that eliminating the adding of days to a ticket makes sense. Initially they may have thought people wouldn't be able to get reservations to the parks but that isn't panning out as an issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter