Off Peak no dedicated bus to Water Park?

River Country

15hours49Minutes away without traffic
I remember several years ago when traveling in off peak (non summer) times that TL and BB would not have dedicated busses. Anyone know if that is still the case? I wanna say we shared an AK bus.

Thanks

Unfortunately they no longer have any direct bus service to the water parks. I am thinking we will Uber next summer when we go.

Current bus to waterpark setup (which has been the case for roughly a year if I’m not mistaken):

To Get to TL
Bus to DS, transfer to another bus from DS to TL
Same process in reverse to go back to your resort

To Get to BB
Bus to AK, transfer to another bus from AK to BB
Same process in reverse to go back to your resort

I’m not a fan of this, but it is what it is. I do recommend Taxi/uber/lyft if an option (it’s not for everyone, especially those with kids) but will make things quicker. Minnie Van is also an option if you’re staying at a Deluxe resort.

Depending on your proximity to Animal Kingdom, getting to BB might not be so bad. Schedule a breakfast?

Depending on your proximity to Disney Springs, getting to TL might not be so bad. Shop for some new towels/sunglasses/swimsuit/whatever first?

I'm glad I read this...we'll uber over there from now on

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter