off peak season and characters

jeepgirl30

DIS Veteran
I posted on budget board too but thought I may get additional feedback here...

All the times I've been to disney have been adult trips. We are planning to go at the end of Sept into begining of Oct 05 with kids.

Are the characters as prevalent off peak as during the busy times? My DD5 is such a princess fan, if we do a princess breakfast will there be as many princesses available? I would think they may have more time with each table but the rotation may have less princesses. I'm debating between Cindy's breakfast and the Princess one at epcot. Hopefully some good packages or codes will come out and we can do both.

We always travel in the value season and there are always about 5 characters at a character meal, which I think is the norm no matter what time of year.

I wouldn't think it makes any difference what season you go in regards to the princess breakfasts. They are always "sold out" aren't they? So, there will be the same number of people dining in January or September as there are at Christmas time or on July 4. Right?

As jcemom says, the breakfasts should be exactly the same. They always sell out - they might just sell out a little slower for September.....You may be able to wait until 45 seconds after the hour to dial!

I do understand that they put more characters into the parks during busier seasons to take some of the pressure off the attractions. So you may see fewer characters - particularly odd ones in odd places. Mickey is always in his tent however.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter