off-site waterslides

Justicegang

Earning My Ears
Not sure about where to stay we have a 9 yr. old son and the pool and waterslide is a big deal to him. We have considered HRC however would like to know if there is an off-site hotel that has a good pool and slide.
Also, can you get express tickets if you stay in an off-site hotel?
Thanks very much for your help.:yo-yo:

The only off site hotels that have slides as good as Universal are at the Disney Hotels. When you posted HRC I am assuming you meant HRH (Hard Rock Hotel) right?

The Calypso Cay resort that is a little farther off has a small slide. Also Caribe Royale has a decent one. Radison Resort Parkway and Vistana Resort have them and Liki Tiki Village. These are all not that close to Universal. I am not sure about the hotels closer to Universal. All of the others I can think about will probably run you about the same as staying on site. If you get a lower rate at the Royal Pacific, you can go over to the Hard Rock and Portofino to swim.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter