Off-site with 20 Girl Scouts

sumlthomp

Mouseketeer
Hi. We are looking for recommendations for someplace off-site that can accommodate a group of 20. We are a Girl Scout Troop so we are not allowed to rent a house from air bnb or from any individuals. We are however allowed to reserve a condo/house that is owned by a rental company. Any suggestions?

I know Encore, a Reunion resort, rents homes, some have up to 13 bedrooms. It's a 10 or so drive up Old Lake Wilson Rd and a short distance on 192 to Disney entrances.

I am not going to be all that helpful except to say that there are definitely large homes with 10+ bedrooms that will handle 20 people. The challenge will be to find one owned by a company. You will find lots of homes offered for rent by various property management companies but I would suspect that most will be owned by individuals and just brokered by the management company. When I rented out my home I let my management company handle all of the rental activity. You will have to be very specific to ask about ownership.

Years ago we stayed at the Y, slept on the floor. But it worked out great and the price was right. Not sure if they still allow it or not. The challenge was we had to be up by 6AM, but we made it to the parks early!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter