Off today

jax100

Mouseketeer
We(dh and i) are away this afternoon. We still havent decided what we are doing once we get to paris, we are staying at the holiday inn at dlp and we fly home on monday but what we do over the weekend is still a mystery.
So any hints before we fly
do we - buy a hopper and hop between the two over the weekend, do one park one day another park the next and paris sightseeing on the last day back to the airport.
do we - go to wild bills or not bother

and hints or tips before we actually leave would be appreciated. anything to avoid, anything a must see.

May as well buy the hopper pass. There are a few good rides/attractions at the studios, but not enough to spend a whole day there - you'll want to get back to the Disneyland Park at some point!!

If you've not done Buffalo Bills on your previous DLP visits - why not give it a go this time. Not sure that it's a particularly romantic venue for an anniversary trip, so you could always do the early show and then go for a quiet (if that's possible!) drink somewhere afterwards.

Have a lovely time! :goodvibes

Hope you have a great time.
Let us know how you got on when you're back :)

Reid

I've probably missed you so no point giving any tips, but I wish you a very good time :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter