"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regular candy
There was a unique peep flavor but not sure it is only avail at Disney
I think it is more the novelty of trick or treating at MK than really getting the candy (except for little kids lol)

ETA last year they gave you your treat bag in the Main Street bypass along with your first trick or treat stop-it took only a minute or so and you got a small baggie filled with various goodies-even if you don't plan to trick or treat I'd stop there (assuming they do it again)

Hmmm, I'm pretty sure it was just a green peep no special flavor and was found in one location - the dock to Tom Sawyer Island. ::yes::

We are going at the very end of September :) Let me know if you don't get in!

Ha! Good luck with that! We're going the last week in October but you can also read reviews on this thread and many also post pictures here as well as other media outlets #mnsshp etc.

I am not worried at all about the length of my son's cape. Nope! :D

All photopass information can be found on my thread Magic Shots - Current Listings. It also includes WDW Official Facebook link to all magic shots located at the four parks. I highly suggest keeping that link on your phone too so you can show the photographer exactly what you're looking for. :-)
Thank you for suggestion about keeping it on phone. Don't want to miss them this year.

Hmmm, I'm pretty sure it was just a green peep no special flavor and was found in one location - the dock to Tom Sawyer Island. ::yes::
Yes I recall it was only there-I thought it was apple or something but I don't like peeps so I never ate one

We just added two parties to our trip. 8/25 and 9/1. I haven't read all 287 pages of this thread, so I expect this question is a duplicate.

My main priority for 8/25 is Jack & Sally, and I'd love to get in line and be finished before the party starts. Can I expect the where and when info on that character meet to be available before the party, or should I plan on (frantically) trying to figure it out once I get there?

We just added two parties to our trip. 8/25 and 9/1. I haven't read all 287 pages of this thread, so I expect this question is a duplicate.

My main priority for 8/25 is Jack & Sally, and I'd love to get in line and be finished before the party starts. Can I expect the where and when info on that character meet to be available before the party, or should I plan on (frantically) trying to figure it out once I get there?
Once the first parties begin page 1 will get updated. The info from last year is still up on page 1 to get an idea.

Once the first parties begin page 1 will get updated. The info from last year is still up on page 1 to get an idea.

Yes, that's great info and it is perfect for getting a rough idea. I appreciate the work put into it.

So, what I understand from this is...basically no, I won't have much concrete info for the first party?

I do plan to check here during the first party and see what other party go-ers are observing and make a report of my own.

Yes, that's great info and it is perfect for getting a rough idea. I appreciate the work put into it.

So, what I understand from this is...basically no, I won't have much concrete info for the first party?

I do plan to check here during the first party and see what other party go-ers are observing and make a report of my own.
I guess not. I didn't pay attention to your dates. :guilty: Any info you provide will be greatly appreciated, though.:flower3:

I would plan to go and wait in line as soon as your let in. Counting on the past few years parties J&S come out early. If your there you win!

Over on my planning thread I have a printable pdf for characters and trick or treat locations. The Character List 2017 pdf includes where their located, if they have photopass photographers and sign autographs. The Trick or Treat Locations 2017 pdf has locations including "bonus stops" and allergy friendly information. Just scroll down and look for Tinker Bell :tink:

Both will be updated as information comes in and will be posted on Post #1. :D

EDIT: All links work and info updated Aug. 24, 2017

Last edited:
Regarding the one day PP (and apologize if this has been answered but my Internet is being wayyy too slow right now) if I get one I can use it while I'm in MK earlier that day and it will carry over to MNSSHP that night?

I would suggest making Jack and Sally your main priority for the second party, that way you'll know exactly when/where they meet.

I would suggest making Jack and Sally your main priority for the second party, that way you'll know exactly when/where they meet.

Well..I was hoping for Cruella at that one. Think it's better to switch them up? I know I can be at the park by 3:30 on 8/25, but I'm not sure I can get there that early on 9/1.

Regarding the one day PP (and apologize if this has been answered but my Internet is being wayyy too slow right now) if I get one I can use it while I'm in MK earlier that day and it will carry over to MNSSHP that night?

Yes. It's based on 24 hours or from park open to park close no matter which park you started at or which park you left when it closed. MM & one Day MM also includes rides, character meals and you can even get some taken at your resort!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter