"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you still make fast passes from 4-7pm of you only have a mnsshp ticket?

I was able to make my 3 FPs with only the party ticket. The only thing is that it wouldn't let me schedule past 5:30pm.

So I was only able get 3 FPs like this.
Pirates 3:25-4:25
BTMRR 4:25-5:25
Buzz 5:25-6:25

I plan to enter right at 4:00 when they start letting us in.

Last edited:

Just bought our tickets for 10/13 and 10/15 parties!!! :maleficen:hmghost:

I'm very excited about this little Thurs-Mon trip! Even though we were just at Disney a few weeks ago the Halloween-time is just extra magical.
Also I took DS on our first mommy-son trip last Oct so it's extra special to me.

This time - staying at Poly. 1900 Park Fare breakfast and party Friday, Mickey's Backyard BBQ and Sleepy Hollow event Saturday, Minnie's Halloween Holiday Dine late lunch at H&V followed by party #2 on Sunday!
Monday Ohana breakfast then drive home. Sad...
We are at the Poly 10/12-10/16, attending the party on the 13th! :wave2:

Just booked our tickets for 10/26! Whoo hoo!!

How long are the lines for the regular characters like Tinker Bell, Merida, maybe even Elena? Will we see much of a wait for them?

Also, we'll have 4 adults and 2 kids. The kids will be dressed up, but the adults don't currently have any costumes. Should we get some? Are most people in costumes?

How long are the lines for Buzz and Lotso? and for Jasmine, Aladdin, Jafar and abu?

Also, what time do people start getting spots for the first parade?

Just booked our tickets for 10/26! Whoo hoo!!

How long are the lines for the regular characters like Tinker Bell, Merida, maybe even Elena? Will we see much of a wait for them?

Also, we'll have 4 adults and 2 kids. The kids will be dressed up, but the adults don't currently have any costumes. Should we get some? Are most people in costumes?

I'd say maybe about a third of party goers dress up. Probably more than half the kids and maybe a third of the adults. I know I didn't dress up for my first party and I felt a bit left out.

The regular characters usually have shorter waits than during the day. One party around 11 we met Merida with a 5 minute wait.

How long are the lines for Buzz and Lotso? and for Jasmine, Aladdin, Jafar and abu?

Also, what time do people start getting spots for the first parade?

Spots for the first parade on main Street usually start being taken an hour to an hour and a half before the first parade. A good spot is the area in front of the train station, it's usually emptier far longer than the rest of main Street. Frontier land spots start filling up around 45 minutes before the start.

Lotsos line can get pretty short near the end of the party, but his usually fluctuates from 5 minutes to higher.

The Aladdin characters line can be tricky. They meet 2 and 2 and switch off. Aladdin meets in his Prince Ali out with Abu and Jasmine meets with genie. They switch every half hour. Their like is usually pretty long. If you want a particular character try coordinating with the cast member at the line. Also remember you can meet Aladdin with Jasmine before the party starts at 4-7.

am I the only one underwhelmed with the merch? i hope i change my mind when i see it in person
I'm disappointed in the party shirts. I like the kids one, but probably cannot squeeze into one haha! And I like the pass holder one, but we don't have APs. So I hope we like the orange or purple shirt better in person. I think the designs are really small on the shirts. Would have liked bigger logos.

How do the LE Magic Bands work? Since there's only 4000 that would be 125 per night (32 party nights) which seems like a crazy low amount. Do they have a staggered release so every party has some availability or do they just do a free for all and come Halloween have them all probably sold out?

am I the only one underwhelmed with the merch? i hope i change my mind when i see it in person

I kinda like the Spelltacular stuff, think I might get a t-shirt. Mickey design wise I may just get the pin. That's good though, I have a budget to stick to haha.
Unless I get to do that non house keeping thing for my room, wishful thinking I know but that would be $140-$280 in gift cards (started as $20 a night and then apparently dropped to $10).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter