"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the Main St Bakery stay open until after 12? or anywhere to grab coffee and a snack for our boat ride back after the party?

So I'm planning my park days and I keep forgetting that I will be able to ride with lower waits during party.

Pirates - long wait during party or pretty speedy?
Space Mountain - same question as above?
Dumbo - same?

I like the new parade times, I would imagine it would make the 2nd parade even less crowded, and give more time to do things prior to fireworks/parade

The only thing that might be an issue is now 1st parade viewers are already around the hub area and can nab spots for the fireworks straight after, still a wait so some may go off to do party things. :confused3 We'll find out in the first few parties I guess.

Did anyone else have trouble buying their tickets? I've been trying since last night and it won't let me purchase online. It keeps saying call or try again later.

Update:

I was trying to use my Disney redemption card which had enough money to cover the cost of 2 tickets. I decided to try one last time with my credit card instead. It worked. I don't know why it would take the redemption card, but I have my tickets now and that's what really matters!

So I'm planning my park days and I keep forgetting that I will be able to ride with lower waits during party.

Pirates - long wait during party or pretty speedy?
Space Mountain - same question as above?
Dumbo - same?

All attractions with the exception of SDMT and Peter Pan are walk on. The longest aspect of Space Mountain is the walk through the que.

Whether replacing the villains or not, if Descendants are there in any capacity there is no way to describe how excited my kids are going to be! I guess I'll find out Friday, not mentioning this to them at all.
My guess is if they show up at all it will be as the pre-parade entertainment on Main Street. I would be cool with that but not in the parade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter