"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only issues I've seen just a few pages back are those who ordered park & party tickets were only being mailed the park tickets however the party tickets do appear in their MDE account. I would call and make sure they mail you the physical cards.
There is no real reason to have a hard ticket. It is possible this year they are just sending one set of tickets/cards when people order both at the same time. I would put all of your email confirmations into a folder in your email account for easy retrieval or print them out. The hard tickets and MagicBands are basically the same thing. Just different shapes. And the MNSSHP tickets don't normally have party specific artwork anyway.

That is what I have decided on for this year. I ordered this shirt from Disney Store and will order a running skirt from Etsy. I have never run a race before but I think it will be more festive that just shorts! I can't decide whether I want to go with purple or lime green for the skirt or which ears I want so I will probably wait until I get there to get those.

I'm thinking of ordering one of these or something very similar. Can you tell me how they run? I wear a size large in womens (medium if they run big) normally. Should I upsize? Thanks! :)

There is no real reason to have a hard ticket. It is possible this year they are just sending one set of tickets/cards when people order both at the same time. I would put all of your email confirmations into a folder in your email account for easy retrieval or print them out. The hard tickets and MagicBands are basically the same thing. Just different shapes. And the MNSSHP tickets don't normally have party specific artwork anyway.

I agree the cards are kind of boring. The left side (Green) are my park tickets the right are my party tickets. They're nice to have for those who scrapbook or just want a memento to go along with the wristband.

upload_2017-8-22_20-15-1.png

@Nhebron asked "If it rains, do you think there will be an alternate location for 7 dwarves?"

For those who experienced this last year, what happens?

I'm thinking of ordering one of these or something very similar. Can you tell me how they run? I wear a size large in womens (medium if they run big) normally. Should I upsize? Thanks! :)
I haven't received it yet. I expect it tomorrow. I bought a XXL and I normally wear at 18. I will post when I get it.

Not the villains though. Replace something less "Halloweeny". Or let them be a meet and greet to pull away some crowds from things I am trying to do :thumbsup2

My guess is if they show up at all it will be as the pre-parade entertainment on Main Street. I would be cool with that but not in the parade!

I agree with you both, I'd prefer the villains and that would more in the Halloween spirit. It wouldn't make sense to me, so must be just partly true if at all. Maybe it will be like @mickey1968 said, just the pre parade pump up.

Update:

I was trying to use my Disney redemption card which had enough money to cover the cost of 2 tickets. I decided to try one last time with my credit card instead. It worked. I don't know why it would take the redemption card, but I have my tickets now and that's what really matters!

It does not accept Redemption or Gift Cards online. You have to call to use that option.

Okay, so 7 Dwarfs are fine, what about the characters who are outdoor? What happens to them? Anyone?
I can't recall ever hearing that the M&Gs get moved indoors? But I've been lucky to experience rain free parties, so have no personal experience.

Okay, so 7 Dwarfs are fine, what about the characters who are outdoor? What happens to them? Anyone?

It depends. Some seem to leave entirely, some move indoors and you just kind of have to look for them.

They won't meet out in the open in the rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter