Official 2017 MNSSHP Guest List Thread (read 1st post for posting rules)

Attending: 10/5
4 (3 adults & 1 kid)

We are all going to be pirates: DH is going to be Mr. Smee and DS is going to be Captain Jake. My mother and I are going to be pirate wenches.

Whew! Didn't think the teens would ever decide on their costumes! :snail: Now that we're all set please add us to the list.

We will be attending the October 10th party.
There will be four of us total. One adult and three kids
Adult (me/ajsary) Hocus Pocus shirt; DD15 Aurora; DD4 Moana; DD'sF14 Belle
Only ADR that day is Bon Voyage Breakfast at 8:00am

This will be our fifth MNSSHP and my daughter's friend's first time going. Thank you for all your hard work year after year in keeping us all connected!
:thanks:

Update:
Costumes finally figured out. Since my son has no idea we are even going to Disney, I couldn't talk him out of it, so he will be Batman (I know, it's DC Comics, not Marvel). The wife and I will be wearing our Mad Hatter hats, I'll be wearing a lime green tuxedo tee shirt and green shorts, she will be wearing a dress most likely.

Attending 10/29
7 people
5 adults/2 children
Going as Ursula (me), Prince Eric (DH), Ariel (grandaughter 1), Ariels sister (granddaughter2), Vanesa (oldest daughter), King Triton (SIL), Ariel in Sail Dress (youngest daughter). Youngest daughter has 2 costumes, she's also going as Jasmine. After I made her Jasmine costume she realized she didn't match the rest of us, so I had to make the sail dress for our Little Mermaid family pics.

Attachments

• 0903171546a-1.jpg
    0903171546a-1.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 9

Single digit dancing today!!:dancer: Which means I'd better finish my costume:faint:
Mostly done, but I need to make a CM type name tag and a few finishing touches for my Jungle Cruise skipper outfit:lovestruc

Going 10/29 and 11/1
My daughter (6) will be a bubblegum machine at one and Maleficent at the other party. No costume for me

Can anyone that attended the party on 10/3 confirm that it was sold out? @LadyRayado @kizmet311 @RubySue??

I was at the 10/3 party but I dont think that it was sold out-when the park closed to day guests there was an announcement that those who wished to could purchase tickets to the party at guest services. There were no signs out front saying it was sold out and in general it seemed fair low attendance really.

I was at the 10/3 party but I dont think that it was sold out-when the park closed to day guests there was an announcement that those who wished to could purchase tickets to the party at guest services. There were no signs out front saying it was sold out and in general it seemed fair low attendance really.
Thanks! There was some confusion as to whether or not that party was sold out, and I didn’t think it had.

I forgot to post photos of the costumes I made so I'll do it now and someone planning 2018 might find it useful :rotfl2:

I had planned Belle in her gown for the second costume but I didn't get around to making it so did a last minute Jungle Cruise Skipper.

September 24th Judy Hopps

38048541491_df41701c8a_z.jpg
24196617228_ff2d822fa5.jpg

And me with Goofy shaking my tail (hoops on the tail that slid onto the belt).

September 26th jungle Cruise Skipper
37994919956_3d49ddc87f.jpg

I forgot to post photos of the costumes I made so I'll do it now and someone planning 2018 might find it useful :rotfl2:

September 26th jungle Cruise Skipper
37994919956_3d49ddc87f.jpg

I also was a Jungle Cruise Skipper, "Wanna B. Skip" :lovestruc:rotfl:I did have multiple guests think I was working (one who got MAAAAD I didn't work there, even though I still gave her the answer to her question :confused3) and quite a few CMs thought I was a CM, so that was fun! One random CM said that my costume was fine but my mic/radio was "not the same brand that they use on the REAL Jungle Cruise, and the real ones cost at LEAST $100."....o_O I said yeaaah, um mine is attached to my shoulder not a boat, and it was maybe $5? hahaha

img_-dnh2vf-jpg.281036

img_0809-jpg.281033

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!