"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

So, with no reserved parade viewing, and since I am going to the first party I fear a lot of Bloggers, is Frontierland the best bet for a good spot for the 2nd parade? I'm thinking HP at midnight, and we may ride rides during the fireworks now, still undecided, I have the Plaza Garden reserved, but may cancel.

Yes, Frontierland is your best option. Bloggers are everywhere but I think most concentrate in the hub, Main Street & a few at the train station to get those perfect pictures.

It’s really a crap shoot but just keep your eye on wait times leading up to the fireworks. If it’s a 15 minute wait at 10, for example, line up. Though Dumbo should be a walk on during parties.
Right, okay - that makes good sense. Thanks so much, this might be a really fun option for us :)

Right, okay - that makes good sense. Thanks so much, this might be a really fun option for us :)

During the Christmas party my son and grandson went on the magic carpets when the fireworks started. there was no line at all and they could have kept going if the wanted to but they wanted to grab some free food after that

During the Christmas party my son and grandson went on the magic carpets when the fireworks started. there was no line at all and they could have kept going if the wanted to but they wanted to grab some free food after that
I'm so excited! Now I'll have to decide- Magic Carpets or Dumbo lol :)

This definitely has me wondering. See the below receipt from Beirgarten where 18% was already included on the bill. If my calculations are correct, alcohol is included in this amount.

View attachment 330939

It's such a classic ride isn't it?! You can't help but smile when soaring with Dumbo! ::yes::

As a person of pooh size I have always been afraid to ride Dumbo in the fear of Dumbo not getting up off the ground and making the poor little kids cry as Dumbo struggles

As a person of pooh size I have always been afraid to ride Dumbo in the fear of Dumbo not getting up off the ground and making the poor little kids cry as Dumbo struggles
:laughing: You always make me smile! Wait... are you serious?

I love Astro Orbitor - did I spell that right?, but lately it's been freaking me out. This ride is fast and when looking down... gulp, oh, the thought is making my stomach churn!

:laughing: You always make me smile! Wait... are you serious?

I love Astro Orbitor - did I spell that right?, but lately it's been freaking me out. This ride is fast and when looking down... gulp, oh, the thought is making my stomach churn!

This is the truth. For the first time my last trip my grandson was crying so much while other went on rides that I took him on the dino dumbo in AK and I honestly was scared but everything went well. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter