"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

I'll add my status, since everyone seems to be seeing different stuff.

I did not get an email confirmation when I purchased, but I did get email confirmations when I linked the tickets to MDE.
On MDE, both mine and DS were showing blank description until this morning and both of ours, for both of our party dates are now showing correctly on my laptop but are not showing up on my phone app yet.
I have a confirmation of UPS delivery of the tickets expected to be at my house by end of today.

I know that last year there were issues with the tickets not showing correctly on the phone app as well, so I'm not that worried about it and I honestly can't remember if they ever were correct on there. They were showing up, but the expiry dates on them were out of whack.

So, I'm pretty confident everything is in order with my tickets, so now I can turn my obsessiveness over to watching for dessert party details and for party night ADRs to open up.

Has anyone who has called asked when they will be on sale online?

I didn't, but the CM I had made a comment to me when she was asking me if I wanted a hard ticket sent to me and I asked if there was any real need for it given it will be on MDE and stating that in the past I always just did the print at home ticket when I ordered on line. She said, and I quote, "there is no longer a print at home option". Now, I didn't think to ask if that meant no online ordering for them either - sorry, I should have! But, that may be interpreted that there won't be. It just seems pretty odd to me that the website could be updated to direct people to call in, but not set up to take online orders. I would think if they wanted to, they could. I was clearly told the "terms and conditions" of non-transferable/non-refundable which makes me think maybe they are forcing sales through the phone so people can't use the "I didn't read the fine print" excuse in trying to get refunds later on? Just a theory.

Yay! The tickets are finally showing correctly in MDE! Only on the desktop version, though...they are still nowhere to be seen on the app. But at least it seems they are in the process of fixing it!

Yay! The tickets are finally showing correctly in MDE! Only on the desktop version, though...they are still nowhere to be seen on the app. But at least it seems they are in the process of fixing it!

It's always an adventurous journey of "fixing" when it comes to anything IT related at Disney it seems. I will give them credit in that everything usually seems to work out in the end, but it seems rare that it starts out that way.

Will the tickets eventually be for sale on-line or should I just make the phone call? How soon is the first date likely to sell out?

I think eventually they will be online but some people have speculated that they put these onsale early to get people to forget about the parking mess. They probably weren't ready for them to go live yet.

It's not listed on the first page, so I was wondering if it is an oversight or if Splash is actually not open during the party?

:maleficenAre the attractions open during MNSSHP?

Yes, and the lines for most attractions (except Seven Dwarfs Mine Train) will have much shorter wait times than a regular park day. Please note that typically the Jungle Cruise is closed for MNSSHP.

List of Open Attractions (Will Update for 2018 When Released)

2017:The attraction was closed August 28th through November 16th, 2017.

Last edited:
:maleficenAre the attractions open during MNSSHP?
Yes, and the lines for most attractions (except Seven Dwarfs Mine Train) will have much shorter wait times than a regular park day. Please note that typically the Jungle Cruise is closed for MNSSHP.

List of Open Attractions (Will Update for 2018 When Released)

2017:The attraction was closed August 28th through November 16th, 2017.
Can you give me an estimated wait for 7dmt during a party? I’m just wondering because we did after hours and I’m curious if it’s similar.

Can you give me an estimated wait for 7dmt during a party? I’m just wondering because we did after hours and I’m curious if it’s similar.
It honestly depends on the party night...when we went on Oct. 12th last year, the line was 60 minutes long throughout the party, we didn't stay the whole time but I'm sure the line dwindles down during fireworks and toward the end of the night.

It honestly depends on the party night...when we went on Oct. 12th last year, the line was 60 minutes long throughout the party, we didn't stay the whole time but I'm sure the line dwindles down during fireworks and toward the end of the night.
60 seems pretty long. We waited about 10 at after hours. I don’t think it got much higher than that the night we went and it was sold out.

60 seems pretty long. We waited about 10 at after hours. I don’t think it got much higher than that the night we went and it was sold out.
We didn't actually ride it, so not for sure if the wait time was completely accurate...it was a sold out party. After hours and Morning Magic both admit fewer people than the Halloween and Christmas parties.

This can obviously vary by night, but we went right after the fireworks ended on a sold out night and waited 20-30 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter