"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

This can obviously vary by night, but we went right after the fireworks ended on a sold out night and waited 20-30 minutes.

In your experience, how to the wait times compare for 7DMT during the first parade vs going directly after the fireworks? Thanks!

The guess for dah is 3000. Could you take a guess at what you think mnsshp is?

Oh man, I couldn’t give you an estimate because I am not good at eyeballing that sort of thing, but I am absolutely positive that it is WAY more than 3000!

On average how many people are at MK on a nonparty day.
Park capacity is estimated to start at 65,000 and close to all new guests at 100,000...but since Disney never releases those details it's just an estimate. As for regular attendance the Disney blogs say that a sold out Halloween/Christmas party is like 7 out of 10 on the crowd calendar, Disney has pretty much gotten rid of the off-season no crowds with discounts, sports events, and conferences.

In your experience, how to the wait times compare for 7DMT during the first parade vs going directly after the fireworks? Thanks!
I have no personal experience riding that time of night, but in general all waits drop after the fireworks as many with small children leave at that time. During any of the shows would likely have a lower wait though.

Yay! My tickets are finally showing up on the app. I just had to refresh. That had me worried a little bit. They also seem to be showing correctly on the desktop website, too.

Can you give me an estimated wait for 7dmt during a party? I’m just wondering because we did after hours and I’m curious if it’s similar.
Of the 3 Halloween parties we've been to, we have gone on 7DMT once with about a 1/2 hour wait. This was during the second parade on a non sold out party night in early October last year. As someone else mentioned, wait times usually hover around 60 minutes during the party, but do drop down closer to midnight. We have also done Disney After Hours and waited 5-10 minutes for 7DMT.

Does anyone know how we are notified of when we are able to book dining reservations for the party nights? Thanks.

Last year, it just appeared and someone reported it, then it was added to Post 1. It was in June and ride/party details only about 2 weeks prior to 1st party last year.

Does anyone know how we are notified of when we are able to book dining reservations for the party nights? Thanks.
My guess is that you probably won't be notified rather just keep checking and see if new times open up. I'm guessing if people see this they will post here too so following along on this thread will be a good starting place.

We are SO excited! We booked our trip almost a year ago and never thought about being able to go to MNSSHP! I have wanted to go for YEARS but with kids in school and being a teacher myself, it would never work. I'm SO happy Disney decided to offer a few in mid August because now we get to go! The kids and I are SO excited!

We are SO excited! We booked our trip almost a year ago and never thought about being able to go to MNSSHP! I have wanted to go for YEARS but with kids in school and being a teacher myself, it would never work. I'm SO happy Disney decided to offer a few in mid August because now we get to go! The kids and I are SO excited!
You guys will love it! I’m happy for you, it’s my fave thing at Disney. :)

In the same boat here. I cannot go to MNSSHP in the fall due to teaching at a university where I live. If I teach a 15 week clinical, no Disney. If I teach a 7 week clinical Disney yes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter