OFFICIAL 2019 FREE DINING Thread - AVAILABLE to be booked NOW!!!

Looks like the Poly is sold out for the end of August. Haven't stayed anywhere but there for a loooong time. Did get the Contemporary theme park view though. Guess we'll switch it up this year!
That is always nice, a new resort to enjoy!

Keep checking daily, I’ve been monitoring late September and there is much more availability today than there was last night

This is crazy that Free Dining was offered this early. I just found out about this yesterday and got an early September reservation as most everything was sold out. Woke up this morning and found a lot more to choose from. Just to be clear as long as your reservation starts within the free dining period your whole length of trip is covered even if the dates go past the free dining date (Sept 29th -October 6 all days will include free dining)? Hopefully dates for EMM,DAH, and Halloween party dates will be announced sooner rather than later.

Apparently many are waiting for GE. I booked a trip for the extended family then one for the wife and I. Normally it's slim pickings by now.

Apparently many are waiting for GE. I booked a trip for the extended family then one for the wife and I. Normally it's slim pickings by now.
I have a feeling there are a lot of people who don't have a clue that FD has already been announced as it's out 3 1/2 months earlier than it's ever been announced in the past. Sadly I'm sure it will come and go before many know they've missed it.

Looks like the Poly is sold out for the end of August. Haven't stayed anywhere but there for a loooong time. Did get the Contemporary theme park view though. Guess we'll switch it up this year!

I just got an e-mail from my travel agent offering rooms at the Poly in late August. Not going this year but in the past the discounts have been 50-60%

I just got an e-mail from my travel agent offering rooms at the Poly in late August. Not going this year but in the past the discounts have been 50-60%
I've never heard of any Disney discount greater than 35%! Find it hard to believe they can offer 50-60% off unless it's something your TA's company is subsidizing.

I got quotes for that deal this year. Not as good as they've been in the past, by far. Went ahead and booked Free Dining instead.
Yeah, the Poly discount was roughly 20/25% off rack rate this year. Last year it was about 45% off rack rate.

Yeah, the Poly discount was roughly 20/25% off rack rate this year. Last year it was about 45% off rack rate.
Disappointing. I had high hopes, but I started to get worried that something was wrong when it took them so long to come out with the deal.

Let's move this back to FD discussions as discussing other TAs on the boards is not allowed.

Some of the above posts were breaking board rules by using "code words" to describe travel agents, it IS okay to discuss other TA's on the board. But to do so, you need to include the full url of the TA/business so the board filters can do their job and **** out any businesses that are not allowed. Just posting this for clarification.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/p...travel-agencies-and-other-businesses.3551156/

Some of the above posts were breaking board rules by using "code words" to describe travel agents, it IS okay to discuss other TA's on the board. But to do so, you need to include the full url of the TA/business so the board filters can do their job and **** out any businesses that are not allowed. Just posting this for clarification.

This forum is provided to us all for free thanks to a travel agency; doesn't seem right to discuss other TAs under these circumstances.

It can be relevant to discuss other deals in the FD thread as it helps people realize there are other deals out there and FD may not be the best deal. My trip is booked under an exclusive convention rate with a TA and is cheaper than my FD trip I also have booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!