Official APH Rate Info for Universal Loews Hotel Properties

The direct link is in the first post in this thread. You don't enter a code, it is already programmed into the link. Just enter your dates. If there are no AP rates for those dates, the normal rate will come up.

I don’t know why, but I find the universal website hard to use. I’m looking for an ap rate for April 25 - may 2 for pb, rpr, or hr. I must be doing something wrong. I wanted to check cl too. Can someone help?

I don’t know why, but I find the universal website hard to use. I’m looking for an ap rate for April 25 - may 2 for pb, rpr, or hr. I must be doing something wrong. I wanted to check cl too. Can someone help?

It looks like HRH has the best prices with garden view 2Q $275 and club level 2Q $366

Ok thank you. pretty good rates. I was checking yesterday and this morning and I can’t get a hang of their site.

Ok thank you. pretty good rates. I was checking yesterday and this morning and I can’t get a hang of their site.
It's really very easy.
If you've used the link on the first page you just enter your dates, number of people click Update and it returns all available rooms, even those without AP rates available.

Last edited:
Annual Pass Holder (APH) rates are currently available through:

5/22/20 post #108
4/3/20
2/11/20: rates thru 10/20, non EP resorts

APH rate availability and the new release days tend to be rather random and unannounced.

This thread is a community based one, designed to help Universal Annual Pass Holders secure any discounted rates that may apply to their dates of stay. Please report your dates/findings of APH rates here, in order to help others secure their discounted lodging rates.

Who is eligible to book an APH rate?:

*APH rates are a perk & limited to those who have a valid APH at the time of arrival.

*Be prepared to produce an APH at checkin for validation or you risk being charged the current rack rate.

*If you need to upgrade existing tickets to an APH or plan on purchasing one when at the parks, you are required to return to the hotel’s checkin desk that day to show proof.

How do I search for and book an APH rate?:

Direct Loews Hotels link to book APH rates at the Loews Universal hotels:

https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/d...hildren=0&promo=aph&iata=&group=&hotels=&ada=

Alternatively, Loews website (select Advanced Options & inputting Promotion Code of APH)

loewshotels.com

This link does not take me to anywhere that I can find rates for an annual passholder. Unless I am missing something? I've been on websites, written emails and had Chats. I can't seem to get an answer anywhere

I just went to check the link out
I put in my dates and info shows up

Dates are added at different periods

If your dates do not reflect an AP discount, check again later as they are not released all at once

If rooms are filling up for a time period, Loews will not see the need to discount rooms for specific dates

If they receive a flurry of cancellations or less bookings for a specific time period, they can release lower room rates at times to fill those rooms

the link takes you directly to the AP page. Enter the dates you wish to travel, occupancy amount and hit "Update". The site will reset to show all of the Resorts available and their average nightly cost. Select the resort of choice.....

If there is an AP discount for your specific dates, you will see this image...

If no AP rates are available, there will be a Green Highlighted line above the travel dates you selected stating..

"The requested rate is not available; however, we would like to offer you these available rates."

This link does not take me to anywhere that I can find rates for an annual passholder. Unless I am missing something? I've been on websites, written emails and had Chats. I can't seem to get an answer anywhere

You must be putting in dates where the APH rates is unavailable. What are your dates?

I'm looking for mid June. Any idea as to when they would come out?

I booked months ago, not sure exactly when but I've not see any AP's for mid June.

We plan on driving down from MI to Orlando so I booked a few RP rooms for mid June.
Plan A: Friday, June 12 - Tuesday June 16
  • SMSM, Standard 2 Qn. ($434.36) $1737.44 with tax
Plan B: Thursday, June 11 – Tuesday, June 16
  • SMSM, Water View 2 Qn. ($428.40) $2142 with tax
Not sure which one we'll keep. Still hoping for AP discounts!

Quick question, how do I find out when my Universal AP expires? I don't see dates on our passes. :blush:

Quick question, how do I find out when my Universal AP expires? I don't see dates on our passes. :blush:

Unless you got it with a promotion it is one year from the date you first used it. Can you recall that date. Also I believe there is a number on the back to call which also gives other details such as blackout dates if it’s a lower tier pass.

It was a promotion via third party then we upgraded. I know the date of the upgrade but not when we actually used it for the first time. Looks like I'll be calling! Thanks :thumbsup2

I get an email from UO when it is about a month out from my preferred ap expiration

I have alway use the link to renew

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter