Official APH Rate Info for Universal Loews Hotel Properties

Still no AP rates for my dates of May 23-27 at Royal Pacific. Since this is Memorial Day weekend, do you think they won't offer AP rates for Royal Pacific?

Still no AP rates for my dates of May 23-27 at Royal Pacific. Since this is Memorial Day weekend, do you think they won't offer AP rates for Royal Pacific?

Last year the never offered an APH rate for RPR, HRH or PBH during Memorial Day weekend. I know because I was monitoring for that weekend and finally gave up. It was the first time I wasn't able to get an APH rate for those three. I did notice that PBH has an APH rate right now for Memorial Day weekend. AND, they are during room renovations during that time . . . of course.

Still watching and hoping for a good AP rate for our RPR room in June. So far only the big suites have them.

Me too. We could save $212 by switching from RPR standard room with the SMSM rate to HRH garden view with the AP rate, but my family wants to stay at RPR. So for now I am waiting to see....

Why do I see most Sunday-Thursday stays for $89/night at the 2 budget hotels in April and May but for 3/29-4/2 the lowest I've seen is 109/night? :(

I was hoping for APH rate for RPR for club level for a week in July, so far only 2 of our nights are available. I’ll keep checking.

I've been looking for mid August at one of the express pass hotels. There are AP rates for the other hotels, but nothing for those yet. Do you think they'll be coming or am I out of luck?

Looks like the passholder rates came out for our dates and are much better than the stay more save more.I already have a room reserved,do I call in and modify it or do I just cancel and rebook online?

Looks like the passholder rates came out for our dates and are much better than the stay more save more.I already have a room reserved,do I call in and modify it or do I just cancel and rebook online?
I rebooked, in case the rate quickly disappeared and then when I received the booking confirmation, cancelled my original booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter