Official APH Rate Info for Universal Loews Hotel Properties

Looks like the non-premier hotels have been extended. I saw Cabana Bay had AP rates for at least up to the first few weeks of December. I didn't check further though.
Thanks so much for posting this! We have two separate stays booked at Dockside for late November/Early December. Cost on one reservation dropped from $194/nt to $89/nt! That is more than half off! Hopefully we can make it for the trip.

Booked 2 nights in Dec 5-7 with AP rate at RPR - $199 Sat night, $174 Sunday night 2 Q standard (plus tax of course), taking advantage of the $50 dining credit I was offered since I had to cancel May. Also booked Aventura Friday night Dec 4 for $94 + tax.

Booked 2 nights in Dec 5-7 with AP rate at RPR - $199 Sat night, $174 Sunday night 2 Q standard (plus tax of course), taking advantage of the $50 dining credit I was offered since I had to cancel May. Also booked Aventura Friday night Dec 4 for $94 + tax.
THANK YOU! I've been waiting for this! Just booked our stay for Dec 5-9! Avg $180/night at RP.

Looks like they’re holding off putting out HRH and PBH APH rates for late November and December for some reason. All other resorts have APH rates for my dates.

Waiting for APH rates for HRH for Thanksgiving week - RPR rate is out - trying to decide to book there or not as contingency plan .......

Waiting for APH rates for HRH for Thanksgiving week - RPR rate is out - trying to decide to book there or not as contingency plan .......
That's what I did! I booked RPR now and will cancel and rebook at HRH if/when the rate gets dropped.

Our late Sept/early Oct trip at Hard Rock dropped $30/night (standard room). We decided to add a day on to the front of the trip because of the rumors of the parks being closed on Mondays and Tuesdays after Labor Day and it increased the stay by $100.

Still hoping for the club level AP rates for RPR for December to drop a bit more (or for HRH and/or PB CL rates to come more in line with RPR).

Had booked Royal Pacific at $214 per night in October, and $169/night in December - but just noticed my original dates in October are now at $169 as well, so rebooked that. I'm new to Universal and got a AP in Feb. during my first stay (for a convention).

Thank you so much! Looks like our dates dropped by $6/night. Can I call and just have them update the price? I don't want to cancel because it has our free $50 dining credit on the reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter