*** Official April 2021 Thread ***

Cautiously optimistic here! We are booked for Pop Century April 1-12, 2021 after cancelling both our April and November 2020 trips. Fingers-crossed everything turns around and it'll be safe to go and make wonderful memories!

Cautiously optimistic here! We are booked for Pop Century April 1-12, 2021 after cancelling both our April and November 2020 trips. Fingers-crossed everything turns around and it'll be safe to go and make wonderful memories!
Our trips will overlap! Where are you staying? Hoping we all get to go this year!

We're all in the same boat as far as that goes. Welcome to April 2021 - it's happening. I'm adding you to the list.

Question: have you guys already made your park reservations? On one side, I'd like to wait and check for EMHs, on the other hand, I'm afraid that with all the people reserving now, I might not get the days I want, if I wait, say, another few months. What's your take on this?

Question: have you guys already made your park reservations? On one side, I'd like to wait and check for EMHs, on the other hand, I'm afraid that with all the people reserving now, I might not get the days I want, if I wait, say, another few months. What's your take on this?
I made them. They aren’t set in stone. You can cancel and pick another park if you want to change

Hello- we just rescheduled our August trip to April 2-9. Booked park reservations but not sure where we are staying yet. Can we join?

Last edited:
Hello- we just rescheduled our August trip to June 2-9. Booked park reservations but not sure where we are staying yet. Can we join?
This is for April 2021

ETA: Just letting you know Incase you clicked on the wrong thread

I made mine yesterday. Agree, that it’s not an absolute and will hopefully be able to change closer to date if we’d like.

Hoping the Splash merch hysteria has ended by the time I’ll be there, I really want a Brer Rabbit plush! :dog2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!