• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"official" DIS Lime Green ribbons

ncbyrne

DIS Veteran
Lime green ribbons: what kind? where and how do you wear them? Have you been spotted? Have you spotted others? I'd like to hear all of your lime green ribbon stories.

Hi ncbyrne. :wave: Any kind of lime green fibbon is fine. I got mine at some fabric/craft store, Joannes I think it was. Michaels has some too. I just wear mine on my hip bag. I have always spotted some and have been spotted on every trip there. Never have not seen a DIS'er.

Lime green ribbon that is on fanny pack ,shirt and hat.I have met many other Diser's who are sometimes wearing and sometimes not a piece of lime green ribbon.I also have many who ask me about my lime green ribbon saying they have seen others wearing them,this give me the chance to indroduce the Dis to them.:earsboy: :wave: :earsgirl: :sunny:

Wearing my lime green ribbon made a WONDERFUL difference for me for August's trip -- thanks to meeting up with Scratch42, from the Dis!:bounce:

I'm going to WDW from 10/15-10/25, and, after reading this, I'll be wearing a ribbon, too. Probably on fanny pack. Hope to see some of y'all there!!

I'm giving away lime green ribbon. just pm me with your mailing address and I will send you some. See my message on the community bd for further details. Its on the 2nd or 3rd page.
Janner

I feel terrible that I didn't get to stop and talk to the people the one time I saw lime green (actually they were the lime green Mickey Heads from Home Depot). In the several trips I've made to WDW, always wearing my lime green ribbon, I finally saw lime green this past Memorial Day week in Epcot. Unfortunately, DH and my 2 DS's were walking quickly to get something to eat (you know teenagers and their food), and they would NOT have wanted me to stop them since I'm the only one who frequents these boards. So whoever it was-I'm sorry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter