****Official DLR November 2020 Check in****

We adjusted our days and booked a hotel just now. We are now coming on the 13th, staying through the 16th. We booked the Disneyland Hotel through at the Dapper Days rate. We have never been to the Dapper Days events, but since we have an extra day now, I thought we would go (if it happens!). If the Dapper Days is a no-go, I wonder what they do with the hotel reservations.

Now we wait to see if we will even be able to get reservations for 3 days at the parks... And whether or not our comp tickets my mom would use (Club 33) would work. So many questions with no answers!
Please consider buying tickets to the Dapper Day Expo (around $15?) and/or DD merchandise (the pins are so cute and inexpensive!) to support the convention! They do such great work and their events are such fun! Supporting the convention prevents abuse of the discount rates. And, it doesn't hurt that you'll have cute things to wear as souvenirs of your first Dapper Days!

Please consider buying tickets to the Dapper Day Expo (around $15?) and/or DD merchandise (the pins are so cute and inexpensive!) to support the convention! They do such great work and their events are such fun! Supporting the convention prevents abuse of the discount rates. And, it doesn't hurt that you'll have cute things to wear as souvenirs of your first Dapper Days!

Yes, I definitely plan to buy things and tickets. I love all the pins on their site. This is all new to me, but are tickets not available yet? I think that is the case because I don't see any info to buy them (which would make sense, since they have to reimagine their event!).

Yes, I definitely plan to buy things and tickets. I love all the pins on their site. This is all new to me, but are tickets not available yet? I think that is the case because I don't see any info to buy them (which would make sense, since they have to reimagine their event!).
If you put your email on the list, they'll let you know when tickets go on sale, And the pins are great -- inexpensive and very good quality!

If you put your email on the list, they'll let you know when tickets go on sale, And the pins are great -- inexpensive and very good quality!

Thanks. I joined their mailing list a few days ago. I think this will push us to dress up too. We will be going for my daughter's 9th birthday and she is missing Disneyland tremendously!

Last night I had a socially distanced dinner with my brother and sister-in-law while texting with my niece. In the end, we pulled the plug on our Thanksgiving week trip. It was painful giving up the Paradise Pier two bedroom suite with roll-in shower that we had snagged for an exceptional CM rate. We booked that room last November and there were many meals and texts enjoyed in the planning that ensued. Until Covid-19, then we waited and watched but it is not to be.

My brother and his family have already booked a trip to Disneyland Paris for summer of 2021. My niece and I will hopefully get to Disneyland sometime in 2021 but Southwest is refunding my airfare with a travel voucher good until September of 2022 so that gives me a lot of flexibility.

Last edited:
I am booked 11/16-11/18 at VGC. Am hopeful this trip will happen as it has some 2018 banked DVC points that will expire 11/30. I think I am up to 3 DVC reservations cancelled at VGC (May, July, and September). I have had this one since last November and have redistributed the points on it, so fingers crossed! Not sure what I will be able to do with my DVC points if this one ends up cancelling too.

From Dapper Days (email, 9/13/20):
CALIFORNIA Our Sun, Nov 15 outing to Disneyland remains on the calendar despite the park not yet having an announced reopening date. Due to a combination of dropping Covid positivity rates in the state (and specifically Orange County), plus the recent activity at the Disneyland Resort which seems to be preparing the parks for an imminent reopening, we're hopeful the parks and hotels will be welcoming guests before Nov 15. The Marketplace: We made the decision months ago that there would not be an indoor Expo this season for safety reasons, and have instead been exploring options for an outdoor Fall marketplace at the Disneyland Resort. Although we made great progress in our discussions with the resort, we've run out of time to properly produce such an event as Disney has not yet received guidelines from the state required to produce large events at the property. So, we will still have a presence at the resort over our Nov 14+15 weekend in some form if the hotels are open, but there will not be a full size Expo or large outdoor marketplace. We hope to have a pop-up boutique joined by select Expo exhibitors, but we may not know the details until much closer to the event. This does not affect your hotel reservations. Our special hotel rates remain available to book for mid-November, and those reservations are fully refundable should you need to change your plans (or if the hotels remains closed). 2021 – Our 10th Anniversary! Yes, can you believe 10 years! You may book your (fully refundable) room today for our April 10+11 event at the Disneyland Resort here.
https://dapperday.com/fall-2020-disneyland-ca/?mc_cid=34cc944fd4&mc_eid=faa421bda7

I made a reservation at the Disneyland Hotel yesterday for Dapper Days. I didnt even stop to think that I have a park ticket but my husband doesnt. They said they may or may not be selling park tickets through the website. Dang!!

I made a reservation at the Disneyland Hotel yesterday for Dapper Days. I didnt even stop to think that I have a park ticket but my husband doesnt. They said they may or may not be selling park tickets through the website. Dang!!

They usually have roughly a 5% discount on park tickets through the site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!