Official Fish Extender List for PCC 3.0 **contest results and photos**

ZenDisney - Carla, Gilchrist, and Laykin - are in cabin number 10024.

Yay. Finally the last cabin. :dance3:

Now I can label the last of my FE gifts and zip up the ebag I've stacked them into.

Brenda

What's a good strategy for delivering these? Do you do them all decks at one time or one deck at a time throughout the length of your cruise?

I read on a thread (maybe this one?) about how it's easier to go up/down on forward/mid/aft rather than lengthwise by deck.

Plans! Plans! I gotta make plans!!!

I usually split them up into floors and do them that way, especially deck 10. It's a lot of walking. I did 2 miles ( used my pedometer) on my last Disney Dream cruise when handing out FE gifts and my DD had helped out with 2 other decks prior.

Brenda

Will do! :thumbsup2
Boy- just a day late. But don't worry zendisney- your info get out there.

Mike- How about we put a little sign in the conference room too, when people are picking up their maps- they can see this change (and any more we learn about between now and then)?

Good idea, I will put something together.

FE gifts are done! I showed them off to my dad and explained what I'm doing. To which he replied "You mean, you're getting AND giving gifts to total strangers? That's weird." :laughing:

But they look great! I'm very pleased with how they turned out! Can't wait to fill your FE's and see what's in ours!

This has definitely been a great way to build excitement (as if I needed to!) for this trip.....

And thanks to Mike for the great map! I would've been lost without it!

Four more days til we're off to the World!

Thank you again for putting this together for us :)

****** Curent version of the PDF to be available for pickup on day one of pcc 3.0 *******

FEPDF1Page-4.jpg

FEPDFPage2-4.jpg

Don't forget to oick up your maps in the Fantasy Conference room. Same place you will get your credentials.

In addition to the map itself, your ballots for the FE and door decorating contests will be attached as well as some other important info and reminders.

Can't wait to see everyone!!!!!!
Podcast Cruise 3.0 is HERE! :banana:

Hello Everyone:

Can any tell where the fanasty confernece room will be on the ship. I don't know this my first time. i hope that we are on your list. we are in room 7502 going to have fish extender out for eveyone. we leave for flordia on Saturday night. Please let me know on the disboard if I got add. thanks

Wish my husband and I were there already. Unfortunately we have a wedding tomorrow and then a two hour drive to the hotel so we can fly out early on Sunday morning. We have a direct flight, so unless something awful happens we should be there in plenty of time. I just am always more comfortable going down a few days early to make sure we are there. Oh well, I will enjoy the two days after the cruise on property also. Have a great time and see you in a couple of days.

Binnie (btrim)

Hello Everyone:

Can any tell where the fanasty confernece room will be on the ship. I don't know this my first time. i hope that we are on your list. we are in room 7502 going to have fish extender out for eveyone. we leave for flordia on Saturday night. Please let me know on the disboard if I got add. thanks

Hi Nichole, Welcome to the Dis, Glad your going to be on the ship with us!

Unfortunately, the FE group has been closed for weeks to give everyone time to make there gifts so you won't be able to participate this trip.

Im sure your going to have an amazing time regardless. :thumbsup2

Thanks, so much, for the wonderful and creative FE gifts!

We had a lot of fun, and it was a fun surprise to keep coming back to find things in the FE. A few times, we returned to the room and emptied things out. Then just a minute later walked out to MORE stuff in the pockets!

Very fun. Thanks, again, to everyone.

John, Kristine, Ray & Leah

I would like to add my thanks. We enjoyed all of the yummy treats, as well as the really cool gifts that we received. I'm going through them again, and am really impressed at the creativity in some of them. :thumbsup2

All the FE gifts were wonderful. Connor loved coming back to the room at various times during the day and finding more surprises. Thank goodness for the extra bag!

Thanks to everyone for the great gifts! My daughters loved placing them in the FEs and running to check ours every opportunity they got. We had a great time!

Ditto to all above! What a fun way to celebrate cruising. DH was a little skeptical at first but he was the first one to ask every time we went back to the room "Do we have any swag???"

I want to thank everyone as well. Such a fun perk to coming back to the cabin throughout each day! There are some very creative people out there! :thumbsup2

We are still at WDW, but return home tonight.

I will post photos of the top 3 door and FE winners tomorrow.

Thanks for all the goodies, everyone! We loved checking our FE several times each day. One word of caution for anyone who is still in the World, the marshmallow shooters may get a second look from airport security! We were detained because of something on my body (underwires, maybe?) and while I was being patted down (euw!), the guys were having their bags searched. The moral of the story: dismantle the marshmallow shooters before getting on the plane! :thumbsup2

Miss you already!
-Hillary

We too want to thank everyone for "everything." We all loved coming back to the room to see if there was anything else in the extender. The girls would even run to the door if they heard any noise in the hall. Was a lot of work but would do it again if we ever have a chance. Thanks again for all the work that went into pulling this together. The map and lists were great.

Finally- the results!!!

There were so many delightful and very creative designs to be seen on Podcast Cruise 3.0. I think everyone had fun delivering their FE gifts and seeing all the cool doors and Fish Extenters (and maybe picking up some ideas for the next cruise? :idea:)

Thanks to everyone for sharing your talents with us, for delivering such fun treats and crafts and for voting in the contests!

Here are the winners for the Fish Extender Contest-

1st Place went to MinnieOmie in Cabin 10044
DSCN7098.jpg

2nd Place is EpcotEric in Cabin 9136
DSCN7101.jpg

Honorable Mention went to Mike2023 in Cabin 8008
DSCN6798.jpg

And for the Door Decorating Contest-

1st Place was claimed by Mike2023 in Cabin 8008
DSCN6797.jpg

2nd Place went to Yvette & Emiel in Cabin 10150
DSCN7099.jpg

Honorable Mention was given to fast43 in Cabin 5186
DSCN7102.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!