Official Fish Extender List for PCC 3.0 **contest results and photos**

Just a note to let everyone know how much we enjoyed the fish extender gifts. My kids couldn't wait to get back to the room to see what was in their extender. A special thanks to the podcast group for making this a memorable experience. We really enjoyed everything and thanks to Linda for organizing all of her fun events also. See you on the Transatlantic cruise next May.............

Thank you to all who left goodies in our FE...my family loved it. It was also nice having and empty bag (which we caried our FE gifts on board with) available to pack all the souvenirs and gifts to return with.

Also thanks for the votes for our FE (2nd place 9136). I do think the Tower of Terror FE was excellent.

Awesome pictures...congrats to all the winners !!!!

Thank you for posting the winners, Linda. I was trying to picture the doors while Teresa announced them on the cruise. We really enjoyed looking at everyone's doors. :)

Evening everyone,

I can't believe how I still keep seeing FE gifts that I didn't notice when they first arrived. One day I popped back to our room to change or drop something off and found stuff in our FE and not 5 minutes later it was full again!

We are loving everything! I have the 3 CDs we got in my car. All 3 have Soarin' on them which is one of my favorites! I put the song on and listen to it on the way to work. My drive to work is 4:27 seconds to be exact depending on traffic! LOL! Just having so much fun listening to all the different versions of some of our favorite songs! Some I had never heard before and some I had forgotten about (like the song from Pete's Dragon!)

Thanks again everyone! This was so much fun to do and hopefully we will be going on another cruise again in the not so far off future!

TTFN :tigger:

Thank you so much to everyone who participated!! There were some very creative and useful gifts! Our kids had so much fun checking for "mail" every day (and often multiple times a day...). A special thanks to the hard work put into making the list and the map (that map was amazing - so much easier than when we tried to figure it out ourselves last time!:headache:) Looking forward to doing Fish Extenders again in the future!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!