Official Fish Extender List for PCC 4.0 **Sign-Ups Closed- please confirm**

We're trying to finalize our Fish Extender gifts for next week. I'm not understanding the matrix. Which column are we looking at to know how many gifts to bring? We hadn't been planning to do gifts for people not on the Podcast Cruise. Thanks!

We're trying to finalize our Fish Extender gifts for next week. I'm not understanding the matrix. Which column are we looking at to know how many gifts to bring? We hadn't been planning to do gifts for people not on the Podcast Cruise. Thanks!

Look The column on the far left...that is the check lost of people only on the podcast cruise, I would go by that.

Thank you for keeping this up to date! We have some extras so we'll be able to give to the newcomers, too. :)

Our current goal is getting our FE gifts to the ship undamaged. We are on the first flight and so good so far.

thanks for the gifts everyone :) got some great stuff and about 5 pounds of candy to work through!

jessrose18 said:
thanks for the gifts everyone :) got some great stuff and about 5 pounds of candy to work through!

So much candy - we took out a few pieces then filled a large zip lock bag with the rest and took it to the kids club on the last night along with all of those chocolates they leave on our pillows! They seemed to be excited when DH dropped it off!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Thanks everyone! It was such a blast looking for treasures on our door each morning!

thanks everyone for some amazing gifts. It was fun to always have a new treasure waiting for us

Thank you, everyone, for the gifts. There were some really creative ones, and I really enjoyed them. I brought everything home, and am enjoying going through them. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts