official hotel and quick queue

angryduck71

DIS Veteran
HI all -- I booked the Double Tree at SeaWorld, which is an "official" SeaWorld hotel, with my Hilton points. I did NOT book the SeaWorld package... I see it says official hotels offer quick queue, but I can't find an answer to whether or not you have to book the package to get quick queue or just if you're staying there you get it. Anyone know? Thanks! :)
PS -- I tried to call the hotel but there was no answer!

Well, I finally found on google after much searching and then the hotel finally picked up... yes, you get them even if you booked with points -- first come first serve.

"Guests can only reserve their complimentary Quick Queue onsite, at one of our Official Hotels, from the Expedia Local Expert Guest Service desk. Admission is required and the usual ride restrictions apply. Quick Queue is available in limited quantities each day and is given out on a first‐come, first‐serve basis. Guests can pick up Quick Queue for day‐of or next‐day visits only."

Hope this helps someone else! :)

Stayed at SpringHill Suites just this weekend. I can confirm that the quick que benefit was included without booking via Sea World or a package.

And even though it is a one-time-per ride QQ - we never had anybody mark the ride as used so we could have ridden at least twice.

We went last week, we so did not need it. I could see needed ot during spring break. We were walking into the Macon the only wait was for the front/rear rows

Aquatica does have a QQ program but it is not available every day. Right now the next time you can purchase QQ there is on March 23. It looks like they have it daily during the summer and only on weekends otherwise.

The hotels do NOT provide this QQ, according to the Aquatica website the benefit is "Complimentary Quick Queue at SeaWorld". There are other benefits shown for Aquatica such as transportation, priority entry, and some discounts.

Aquatica does have a QQ program but it is not available every day. Right now the next time you can purchase QQ there is on March 23. It looks like they have it daily during the summer and only on weekends otherwise.

The hotels do NOT provide this QQ, according to the Aquatica website the benefit is "Complimentary Quick Queue at SeaWorld". There are other benefits shown for Aquatica such as transportation, priority entry, and some discounts.
You should listen to Floir, SeaWorld expert as it seems you probably could ask them anything seaworld.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter