Official 'how to get from point A to point B while at WDW' thread.

Apparently the Orlando premium outlets added a Free shuttle to participating hotels. I was wondering if anybody knows how close they go to the Disney springs or any of the Disney hotels do they go to has anybody use the free shuttle

Apparently the Orlando premium outlets added a Free shuttle to participating hotels. I was wondering if anybody knows how close they go to the Disney springs or any of the Disney hotels do they go to has anybody use the free shuttle

http://www.maingatetaxi.com/

Type "shuttle" in the log in box in the upper right corner. You'll be taken to a reservation page with a drop down menu showing which hotels are participating. (I'm not familiar with the names of the hotels at DS, but I did see the Swan and Dolphin listed.)

DH and I are having lunch at Morimoto in Disney Springs before heading over to MK for MVMCP. We will be taking the Disney buses to the MK hotels. Any suggestions on which one we should get off at? I was thinking the Contemporary since we can go through security before heading over. I would love to here any thoughts/suggestions!

DH and I are having lunch at Morimoto in Disney Springs before heading over to MK for MVMCP. We will be taking the Disney buses to the MK hotels. Any suggestions on which one we should get off at? I was thinking the Contemporary since we can go through security before heading over. I would love to here any thoughts/suggestions!

Since you can walk from the Contemporary to the MK, that one makes the most sense.

http://www.maingatetaxi.com/

Type "shuttle" in the log in box in the upper right corner. You'll be taken to a reservation page with a drop down menu showing which hotels are participating. (I'm not familiar with the names of the hotels at DS, but I did see the Swan and Dolphin listed.)
First day at the hotel and have to get up early go to HS and then catch the bus over to the swan I guess. Thanks

Last edited:

Does Disney transportation run early enough to get from PoP to Poly for an 8:55a 'Ohana reservation on 12/10? Would like to be there a bit early in case they can seat us a few minutes ahead of our ADR. I'm willing to pay for Lyft/Uber/Minnie Vans if they are options for us - but we'll have a party of 4, with one adult in a manual wheelchair and another in an ECV (not sure what type though).
Thanks!!

Does Disney transportation run early enough to get from PoP to Poly for an 8:55a 'Ohana reservation on 12/10? Would like to be there a bit early in case they can seat us a few minutes ahead of our ADR. I'm willing to pay for Lyft/Uber/Minnie Vans if they are options for us - but we'll have a party of 4, with one adult in a manual wheelchair and another in an ECV (not sure what type though).
Thanks!!

Buses start running at 6:30 every morning.

Hi, we have a 345pm dinner at ‘Ohana on the day our flight lands at 130pm. We are staying at Saratoga springs and will have a rental car. I was planning to drive from airport to TTC and take monorail to Polynesian and after dinner take monorail to GF to see Christmas decorations. Is this the best plan?

Hi, we have a 345pm dinner at ‘Ohana on the day our flight lands at 130pm. We are staying at Saratoga springs and will have a rental car. I was planning to drive from airport to TTC and take monorail to Polynesian and after dinner take monorail to GF to see Christmas decorations. Is this the best plan?

Well, actually, you can easily walk from the TTC to the Poly. I think you're cutting awfully close with just 2 hours 15 minutes between landing and your ADR, though.

BLT to EPCOT -- which is faster????

Going to have a rental car but staying at BLT. Could take the Monorail with the switch at TTC but thinking that might be a lot longer at 8am than just hoping in the rental van and driving. We usually like to get to the EPCOT front gate by 8:30am -- is one option faster than the other?????

BLT to EPCOT -- which is faster????

Going to have a rental car but staying at BLT. Could take the Monorail with the switch at TTC but thinking that might be a lot longer at 8am than just hoping in the rental van and driving. We usually like to get to the EPCOT front gate by 8:30am -- is one option faster than the other?????

Driving will be faster.

Hi all! Can anyone tell me what to expect, trying to get Uber or Minnie van from DHS at park close?

One word of advice for anyone thinking of using the free shuttle. They are not a continuous shuttle like the Disney buses. There are 2 runs. One morning pickup with either a afternoon or evening return. The other is an afternoon pickup with evening return. At minimum, you'll be spending @ 4 hours at the Outlet. Personally, the only reason to go to the outlet is the character warehouse. So the shuttle isn't really an option for me.

Hello! Not sure if I'm in the right spot but I have a question about transportation around the resort. I am planning to ask most of my questions at the hotel when we arrive, but the first day we are in we are going to Hoop Dee Doo Revue from Port Orleans Riverside. Any recommendations on the best way to go and an approximate (I know it isn't a sure thing) time it will take would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!