• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official July 2024 Thread***

Do extended hours change if there are special events like the 4th of July fireworks at MK? Wednesday would typically be the extra hours but I know they usually have special fireworks on the 3rd and 4th.
Thanks!
Well, according to the calendar, EEH are still posted as 10P-12A at MK on 7/3.

We arrived 6th - will things still be busy because of the 4th? Forgive the probably stupid Q, but not American! Wasn't sure when most people start heading back home.

We arrived 6th - will things still be busy because of the 4th? Forgive the probably stupid Q, but not American! Wasn't sure when most people start heading back home.
from what I've read it shouldn't be terrible. Just average crowds. Tom Bricker has good articles about crowd calendars that have been pretty spot on.
https://www.disneytouristblog.com/july-disney-world/
If you're not from America I would definitely read to know what to expect as far as crowds and weather. Weather is the main concern when it comes to July. It's hot and Miserable... but can be manageable if you know what to expect.

from what I've read it shouldn't be terrible. Just average crowds. Tom Bricker has good articles about crowd calendars that have been pretty spot on.
https://www.disneytouristblog.com/july-disney-world/
If you're not from America I would definitely read to know what to expect as far as crowds and weather. Weather is the main concern when it comes to July. It's hot and Miserable... but can be manageable if you know what to expect.
We did two weeks in August last time so I’m not expecting it to be radically different / worse in July, just more crowded I guess.

We did two weeks in August last time so I’m not expecting it to be radically different / worse in July, just more crowded I guess.
You're a pro then! To me August is always worse! (but both are bad) I live in the Southeastern US so i'm used to the humidity, but August truly gets unbearable at times. I joke that sometimes it feels like you're swimming when you step outside.

Crowds will be more because its still summer vacation for our schools here. We went in July of '22, it was more crowded than our May trips in the past, but not horrible. We got to do everything we wanted. It was also waaaay less crowded than our October trip the year before.

Reactions: itf
You're a pro then! To me August is always worse! (but both are bad) I live in the Southeastern US so i'm used to the humidity, but August truly gets unbearable at times. I joke that sometimes it feels like you're swimming when you step outside.

Crowds will be more because its still summer vacation for our schools here. We went in July of '22, it was more crowded than our May trips in the past, but not horrible. We got to do everything we wanted. It was also waaaay less crowded than our October trip the year before.

I'm taking the view we did everything last time, so we're going to hit the new stuff and my little girl's favourites. We're at the Waldorf, so if it's all unbearable then we'll go and float round the lazy river at the Signia next door with a drink. It's still better than working!

We've also got a VIP tour at Universal one day, so that'll be hitting a lot of attractions with no queues for a break from it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter