***Official June 2019***

:welcome:

Looks like we'll overlap a bit, we'll be at BWV 6/28 - 7/5. Our first time there! Have you stayed at BWI before?

We haven’t stayed at BWI, but have stayed at other Epcot area resort. We love the ability to walk to Epcot and Hollywood Studios.

So I know I posted on this thread before but I really don't remember when I last did. I was a lost soul for a bit and disappeared from the boards. I slowly eased my way back but now, I am dedicated to staying here if I can. I just started a PTR because we have 8 trips in the works this year. It is in my signature if anyone wants to follow along.

Anywho, I did dining and we have an over abundance of ADRs. San Angel, BOG PPO, Whispering Canyon, Hollywood & Vine PPO, Homecomin', Beaches & Cream, Crystal Palace, Yachtsman, Yak & Yeti, Storybook Dining at AP, Garden Grill, and Sanaa. Not sure if I will keep them all, but thats a decision for another day. Also planning to book Pirates & Pals and the Star wars Dessert Party. We will activate our APs in June and we will also have Tables in Wonderland.

Our first upcoming trip is March 1-3 so I am really trying to focus on one trip at a time....but I do have a nice, customized planning notebook that is helping me to keep all these trips and plans straight. June is our big trip, where as the rest are long weekend type events.

We are currently 118 days out! Wahoo!

We're overlapping for June, it looks like, if you're 118 days out from yesterday (i'm 118 out as of today). I can't make the May megameet girl's trip (haven't removed myself from the Fbook group, though), but will be there with my husband at the Yacht Club in June (and back with a friend in Sept). So if you want someone to say hi to, I'm always up for a DisMeet!

Have fun planning your year of many trips :dogdance::dogdance:

We're overlapping for June, it looks like, if you're 118 days out from yesterday (i'm 118 out as of today). I can't make the May megameet girl's trip (haven't removed myself from the Fbook group, though), but will be there with my husband at the Yacht Club in June (and back with a friend in Sept). So if you want someone to say hi to, I'm always up for a DisMeet!

Yes, let’s compare plans soon so we can see if they overlap somewhere! We are June 8-16. You guys?

Oh and our DH’s sound like they could be the same person! Plus WL is our current favorite and our DVC home!

Oh and our DH’s sound like they could be the same person! Plus WL is our current favorite and our DVC home!

LOL, that's so funny!! He's so laid back and I am more high strung, haha!!

We'll be there the 9 - 16th.

We did the DVC tour in 2016, and told our guide we didn't want to buy direct at the Poly (that was what was available then), but to call us when Copper Creek became available...and they never called us :confused3 Buying DVC is a topic that seems to come up every few months around here (including my parent teacher conference with Xavier's algebra teacher last week :rotfl: ) but we never get any farther beyond just talking.

Finally got around to finding this thread and adding our travel plans. We will be at the Copper Creek Villas June 8 - 16. This is our first stay using our DVC points at CCV and we are totally psyched to be headed back to WDW. Unfortunately, we missed the Flower and Garden Festival. Well, maybe next time?

LOL, that's so funny!! He's so laid back and I am more high strung, haha!!

We'll be there the 9 - 16th.

We did the DVC tour in 2016, and told our guide we didn't want to buy direct at the Poly (that was what was available then), but to call us when Copper Creek became available...and they never called us :confused3 Buying DVC is a topic that seems to come up every few months around here (including my parent teacher conference with Xavier's algebra teacher last week :rotfl: ) but we never get any farther beyond just talking.
I've wanted to buy in for 15+ years and had done so much research that when DH gave the thumbs up, I had us on a contract in less than a month. We actually bought resale because it was just such a good deal, but they (maybe) mistakenly sent us a card to get all the discounts and perks of direct buy. The card expires in 2021 so now we are planning to add on direct (this is why I say maybe...bc it was probably all part of their master plan)! The one thing they don't tell you is they can find just about any resort for you. You never have to just buy the newest.

Regardless, yes, we will definitely have to compare plans once things get closer. :)

Finally got around to finding this thread and adding our travel plans. We will be at the Copper Creek Villas June 8 - 16. This is our first stay using our DVC points at CCV and we are totally psyched to be headed back to WDW. Unfortunately, we missed the Flower and Garden Festival. Well, maybe next time?
Well we will be neighbors. We will be at Boulder Ridge at WL from the 8th through the 16th!

Hello! We have a trip booked June 17-22, staying at All Star Movies (unless I continue to feel antsy about the renovations and switch to Pop instead).

My daughter and I have been to Disney World twice before but for my SO and his two kids, it's their first time. Plus, our first vacation as a family. I'm equal parts excited and anxious and just hoping everything goes well!
Have you been over to the "Resort Boards" they suggest that you book a Preferred room, and then request the Toy Story section to get one of the refurbished rooms.

My FastPass + Window opens up April 3, (our trip is June 2-8) So I am trying to get my Excel Planning sheet all finished up! Here is one tip/trick I saw someone suggest - book your 3 FastPass for the day, but make sure to not just take the 1st times the system suggests. Make sure to list all of the times and or go back in immediately and try and change the times. It was suggested that the first set of times the system gives you, are not all the times available.

Last edited:
Have you been over to the "Resort Boards" they suggest that you book a Preferred room, and then request the Toy Story section to get one of the refurbished rooms.

I have been reading the resort boards. There is so much helpful info on this site. We already have to request connecting rooms and I'm not sure it's wise to add another request.

For those of you who don't frequent the News and Rumors board I have some updates:

For those of us going late May and early June, the Flower and Garden Festival menus are now available (click here)
Also a bad news/good news combo. Good news is that Tower of Terror is getting some refurbishment love and staying open during that work. The bad news is that standby and fastpass capacity will be greatly reduced along with it. There are no dates listed as of yet but I'm assuming anytime I see "summer" that they are talking about June/July/August. (Click here) for more info.
I'll also be posting this info on the first page and also updating once more information is known.

You're in, welcome! We'll be at copper creek a couple weeks before you and we're so looking forward to trying it out. I hope you love your first stay as DVC.

My FastPass + Window opens up April 3, (our trip is June 2-8) So I am trying to get my Excel Planning sheet all finished up! Here is one tip/trick I saw someone suggest - book your 3 FastPass for the day, but make sure to not just take the 1st times the system suggests. Make sure to list all of the times and or go back in immediately and try and change the times. It was suggested that the first set of times the system gives you, are not all the times available.

That's quite true. Many times I find myself fiddling through to get that just right time. Also folks should remember to consider they have the entire window to tap in + another 5 minutes before and 15 minutes after. Because of that I often schedule two fastpasses at attractions very close to one another and ride them back to back. This can be great when taking advantage of early crowds or on your first or last day when you have less time to wait between fast passes or you aren't sure if you will be able to get up early.
Thanks for sharing!

For those of you who don't frequent the News and Rumors board I have some updates:

For those of us going late May and early June, the Flower and Garden Festival menus are now available (click here)
Also a bad news/good news combo. Good news is that Tower of Terror is getting some refurbishment love and staying open during that work. The bad news is that standby and fastpass capacity will be greatly reduced along with it. There are no dates listed as of yet but I'm assuming anytime I see "summer" that they are talking about June/July/August. (Click here) for more info.
I'll also be posting this info on the first page and also updating once more information is known.
My son is going to be an unhappy camper. ToT is his absolute FAVORITE. Hopefully we can get the FPs we need for it, and we'll definitely RD at least twice. My understanding is 80% of the RD crowds head straight to Toy Story Land, and while I imagine maybe a few would change that plan with the threat of long ToT lines, I'm still going to bet we can get in a couple of rides before it starts to pile up.

But, it must be said, I am irrationally excited about the F&G menus!!! I was telling DS about some of them, and he was NOT demonstrating an appropriate level of enthusiasm until I said: "Dude. They have a giant chocolate macaron lolipop in France." Suddenly he was ready to leave RIGHT THEN. :rotfl: I look forward to pairing mine with the La Vie en Rose or, as it was nicknamed by the two of us several years ago thanks to my encounter with a French CM who clearly didn't understand he would have to deal with Americans if he got into the International Program, ZE SLUSHEEEE. :rotfl2:

My son is going to be an unhappy camper. ToT is his absolute FAVORITE. Hopefully we can get the FPs we need for it, and we'll definitely RD at least twice. My understanding is 80% of the RD crowds head straight to Toy Story Land, and while I imagine maybe a few would change that plan with the threat of long ToT lines, I'm still going to bet we can get in a couple of rides before it starts to pile up.

But, it must be said, I am irrationally excited about the F&G menus!!! I was telling DS about some of them, and he was NOT demonstrating an appropriate level of enthusiasm until I said: "Dude. They have a giant chocolate macaron lolipop in France." Suddenly he was ready to leave RIGHT THEN. :rotfl: I look forward to pairing mine with the La Vie en Rose or, as it was nicknamed by the two of us several years ago thanks to my encounter with a French CM who clearly didn't understand he would have to deal with Americans if he got into the International Program, ZE SLUSHEEEE. :rotfl2:

Girl you know I'm in that same position in regards to ToT. My plan is to rope drop that sucker while everyone else is running off to TSL. I'm very lucky that we were able to walk on multiple times last trip due to it being DVC Moonlight Magic. But, I always wanna walk on, you know? lol, Disney problems.

We're going with friends this time and one of them is obsessed with macarons so I know we'll be trying those. But they don't drink so I guess ze slusheeee is all mine! So is that blackberry moonshine cocktail, they'll have to roll me outta Epcot, I fear.

We're going with friends this time and one of them is obsessed with macarons so I know we'll be trying those. But they don't drink so I guess ze slusheeee is all mine! So is that blackberry moonshine cocktail, they'll have to roll me outta Epcot, I fear.
And you would, of course, be the VERY FIRST PERSON who ever had that problem. :rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2:

Nooooooo... not ToT! We LOVE ToT and have been known to ride it several times in a row when wait times are down. There was one time that two streetmosphere actors (I apologize for not knowing the characters) were outside the ride and my daughter waved and blew a kiss to them. They reached up simultaneously to "catch" it and she was amazed!

Nooooooo... not ToT! We LOVE ToT and have been known to ride it several times in a row when wait times are down. There was one time that two streetmosphere actors (I apologize for not knowing the characters) were outside the ride and my daughter waved and blew a kiss to them. They reached up simultaneously to "catch" it and she was amazed!

I'm betting most people won't even know this is going on so the wait times should still be low in the mornings.

F&G we are missing in June but we get to experience in May as we are doing an adults only trip May 2-May 5. So yay!

Bummer on ToT as that is my favorite ride. In somewhat good news, I am the only one who rides it so I only need 1 FP. And I get picked to fill in a lot so I don't usually have to wait as long.

My son is going to be an unhappy camper. ToT is his absolute FAVORITE.
Same!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!