*** Official June 2020 ***

Yay! I’ve been waiting for this thread to start! We are going May 31-June 4 at All Star Music.
My daughter is also graduating High School so this is her “senior trip”, and we are t taking her brothers so it will be nice to do an adult only trip to Disney World! DH and I will be getting married in the Spring so we’ll still be very Newlyweds for the trip. He’s been to Disneyland with me twice when I had to go to LA for work and we took all the kids to the World on Spring Break this last year. I’m excited because this is the first trip that we can justify the dining plan.

We will be in the parks the same dates as you. Would love your thoughts on which parks for what days. I keep changing things around in my mind.

We will be in the parks the same dates as you. Would love your thoughts on which parks for what days. I keep changing things around in my mind.
We have hoppers this trip. Right now, we have planned 5/31 Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom 6/1 Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios 6/2 Magic Kingdom and Epcot 6/3 Epcot and Magic Kingdom 6/4 Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom

I may switch out the first Hollywood studios for Epcot depending on what the fastpass situation looks like. I’m not looking for Slinky Dog Fastpasses, so I think I’m ok having it be the first day of our trip. My daughter is a huge StarWars fan. So she wants to start the trip with that.

Jumping on the bandwagon! My DH and I will be careening to WDW May 29th to June 10th! We are beyond excited! 7 of our best Disney pals are coming along - all of us staying at CSR. This will be the second time we've spent 12 nights at WDW.

As part of our stay, we'll be visiting the parks based on the annual Gay Days celebration schedule. We will be visiting AK only once during our stay, sacrificing a second day to have a third day at HS to try to improve our odds of getting in a reasonable BG for RotR.

We'll be eating at all of our favorite table service restaurants and we'll visit our two favorite park bars/lounges: Baseline Taphouse and the Tune-In Lounge (on a separate note, we ordered the light up ice cubes that the T-IL uses for our wedding favors, and everyone loved lighting up their drinks that night - it looked really cool!). This trip will be our first time eating at BOG restaurant and we also have reservations for Oga's Cantina during our visit. Fingers crossed that Ratatouille will open before our arrival! Here's to hoping MMRR and Rat will offer fastpasses and not BGs.

Well that pretty much summarizes it in a nutshell. Here's to the magic of Disney!

Hi all! I’ll be at Disney with my DH and DS15 June 5-10. Staying at the BeachClub Villas—our first stay since we became new DVC members (RIV) two weeks ago!

After booking this trip relatively late, we’ve still trying to figure out/find some ADRs we want. We’ll also only have four park days and we want to go on most of the new HS rides. I’m considering using two days of FPs at HS (1 morning, 1 afternoon) and rope dropping Epcot with no FPs. There are not a ton of rides there and I’m guessing Spaceship Earth will be shut down by then. Thoughts?

Booked a resort at last! Renting DVC points at Kidani from the 13th to the 23rd and we're all pretty excited. We managed to book all of our dining back in December and even last week I was changing things around. A good mix of old favorites and stuff that's new to us, or at least new to some of us. We are now 5 Disney adults, which is pretty depressing budget-wise. Heh. Fortunately our 10 year old is a pretty adventurous eater, which helps it sting a little less.

The goal for this trip is to actually relax, which would be a nice change! I was pretty excited that I'd already booked dinner at Boma for our no parks/resort day and now we don't even have to leave the resort at all.

Originally planned on Christmas week, but with DD(23) and DS(18) both in college in the fall, we weren't sure what their schedules will be so we swapped to the last full week in June. Super excited to be going back (first time sine 2009) Less planning time, but hey, that's why I'm here!

WOO HOO! Have a blast planning!

Also hoping RAT will be open, and got an 8am PPO at Garden Grill for June 22nd for the two of us, which I may cancel since I am not sure this will give us any advantage in getting to RAT earlier. We ate there in September and it is not a must do again.

Like you, I have a morning breakfast ADR in Epcot in anticipation of RAT opening but just not sure if I should keep it or if it will really be that much of a benefit to off set the cost of it.

Just ordered our magic bands today! Got a plain for Mom since she didn’t care and a White Castle for me. So pretty! I got tired of stalking for a bigger variety of upgrades so just picked one I liked. Anyone doing any dessert parties? We’re considering one of the MK ones.

I ordered our magic bands and have them. Like you, I saw some that I liked and decided to just go ahead and order them now instead of having to keep watching for other ones.

his trip will be our first time eating at BOG restaurant and we also have reservations for Oga's Cantina during our visit. Fingers crossed that Ratatouille will open before our arrival! Here's to hoping MMRR and Rat will offer fastpasses and not BGs.

My daughter's favorite movie is Ratatouille and so that will be our number one ride to try to ride. Hoping for Fastpasses and not the virtual que. We have never ridden nor seen Pandora, FoP, new Soarin', Toy Story Land, Galaxy's Edge, etc. so all those areas and rides will be new to us.

WOO HOO! Have a blast planning

My daughter's favorite movie is Ratatouille and so that will be our number one ride to try to ride. Hoping for Fastpasses and not the virtual que. We have never ridden nor seen Pandora, FoP, new Soarin', Toy Story Land, Galaxy's Edge, etc. so all those areas and rides will be new to us.
I think since Runaway Railway opened with FP and has such similar technology as RAT , they won't use virtual queue's. General consensus among posters on these boards say the virtual queue is necessary for RotR because of such frequent breakdowns, and this keeps them from having exact return times. We will see if Runaway Railroad operates without breakdowns when it opens, and probably RAT willl be the same.

I think since Runaway Railway opened with FP and has such similar technology as RAT , they won't use virtual queue's. General consensus among posters on these boards say the virtual queue is necessary for RotR because of such frequent breakdowns, and this keeps them from having exact return times. We will see if Runaway Railroad operates without breakdowns when it opens, and probably RAT willl be the same.
Great! I hope that will be the case! That will make things less stressful, I think.
From your name, yorkieteacher, I am guessing you are a teacher. I am too. I teach eighth grade.

Great! I hope that will be the case! That will make things less stressful, I think.
From your name, yorkieteacher, I am guessing you are a teacher. I am too. I teach eighth grade.
Retired from teaching fourth and fifth grade-had a Yorkie I loved for 15 years, daughters got me my sweet Maltese Lola when he passed. Most of my teacher friends looovvvve Disney! (and are actually on board for taking the kids out of school to go providing the kids don't miss school regularly!)

We will be there June 23-29 staying at best western park place Inn. We are celebrating what would have been my parents 50 anniversary (dad is deceased) they honeymooned are Disneyland and my husband and my 22nd anniversary. So excited to go.

We will be there June 23-29 staying at best western park place Inn. We are celebrating what would have been my parents 50 anniversary (dad is deceased) they honeymooned are Disneyland and my husband and my 22nd anniversary. So excited to go.

What a nice way to commemorate your parents' anniversary and your own too. It will make a bittersweet day for your mother special, I know that it can be difficult at times when a deceased loved ones' birthday/ anniversary, or holidays and other special days occur. So, being in Disney will be a nice way for your mother and you all to share stories and memories of your father as you make new ones together.

Hey hey! So dh and I are going on a 7 day cruise with Royal Caribbean May 24-May 31 and then hoping over to Disney May 31-June 3 for our 20th Anniversary! We booked this last minute (two days ago LOL), staying at Pop Century (a first for us) and only doing 3 park days (at least for now), May 31- MK, June 1- AK and June 2- Epcot. While Star Wars is cool, we have no interest in visiting that area this particular trip. It'll be our first trip to DW without kids (whoohoo!) and plan to kinda take it slower than our previous trips. I am torn on wanting to visit HS just to visit Toy Story Land and see/do some of our other favs in the park, but we'll see! I am content with our current plan. If dh gets a nice bonus, I might bump it up a day if the hotel is still avail. Look forward to chatting with you all.

We decided to combine our May plans with our June trip and just do one trip in June. So we've added on another person to our party. Any tips for dining with 7 people?
I'm kind of excited to go in June, even though it'll be more crowded. I haven't been in June before.

We just booked our first trip in 6 years! Doing a split stay 6/18-6/24, first 4 nights at Beach Club (our first time) and capping it off at our usual Poly.....SO MUCH has changed and I am already overwhelmed! I enlisted a TA for the first time ever to help guide me thru everything new but know the boards will come in handy! We are a family of 6 (kids are 20, 17, 11, 8)--any and all suggestions are welcome!

Hey hey! So dh and I are going on a 7 day cruise with Royal Caribbean May 24-May 31 and then hoping over to Disney May 31-June 3 for our 20th Anniversary! We booked this last minute (two days ago LOL), staying at Pop Century (a first for us) and only doing 3 park days (at least for now), May 31- MK, June 1- AK and June 2- Epcot. While Star Wars is cool, we have no interest in visiting that area this particular trip. It'll be our first trip to DW without kids (whoohoo!) and plan to kinda take it slower than our previous trips. I am torn on wanting to visit HS just to visit Toy Story Land and see/do some of our other favs in the park, but we'll see! I am content with our current plan. If dh gets a nice bonus, I might bump it up a day if the hotel is still avail. Look forward to chatting with you all.

I will be staying at POP for the first time too. I have read so many reports about people really loving it as a value. So, I hope to say a little money this trip instead of staying at a mod.
Since you are not interested in Star Wars and are there just a few days, I would probably skip Hollywood Studios totally and just spend my time at the other parks to avoid some of the extra craziness with crowds going on at Hollywood Studios right now. But then again Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railroad will be open then too. So, not sure what I would do.

We decided to combine our May plans with our June trip and just do one trip in June. So we've added on another person to our party. Any tips for dining with 7 people?
I'm kind of excited to go in June, even though it'll be more crowded. I haven't been in June before.

I think you will like June. I like the extended hours that the parks are open. It helps you to have more time to enjoy the parks than when I was in February and the parks closed at earlier hours compared to my previous trips in June.
I would think Ohana or possibly the Biergarten would be good choices for a large group. I have never been to the Biergarten but the entertainment would be fun. You should check out the menu though to see if it would appeal to your group.

We just booked our first trip in 6 years! Doing a split stay 6/18-6/24, first 4 nights at Beach Club (our first time) and capping it off at our usual Poly.....SO MUCH has changed and I am already overwhelmed! I enlisted a TA for the first time ever to help guide me thru everything new but know the boards will come in handy! We are a family of 6 (kids are 20, 17, 11, 8)--any and all suggestions are welcome!

With the age of your kids, you should definitely plan on taking advantage of the Beach Club and letting everyone have time to enjoy the pools. Then with the close proximity to the parks, head to Epcot for the late afternoon and evenings. If your kids are like mine, they drag their feet in the morning but once they are up they can last well into the evening and in the summer, the early and late evenings in the parks are nice because there is less heat and the crowds might be more manageable.

As we are starting to book airfare, I found a flight that is cheaper for us to fly the night before the day our trip originally was going to start! This flight won't get into MCO until 10 that night but it allows us to have all the next day rather than not getting in until 7 the next night! My question is, since our flight gets in so late, should we just get a room at the Hyatt at the airport that night and head to our resort the next morning? Or do we add on another night to our reservation (this would be more slightly more expensive than the Hyatt!)

If we do stay at the Hyatt that night, can we still use the magical express the next morning?

As we are starting to book airfare, I found a flight that is cheaper for us to fly the night before the day our trip originally was going to start! This flight won't get into MCO until 10 that night but it allows us to have all the next day rather than not getting in until 7 the next night! My question is, since our flight gets in so late, should we just get a room at the Hyatt at the airport that night and head to our resort the next morning? Or do we add on another night to our reservation (this would be more slightly more expensive than the Hyatt!)

If we do stay at the Hyatt that night, can we still use the magical express the next morning?
We arrived at MCO at 11:50PM last October and took the ME to CBR that night. It was late and we had to go get our luggage first. But check-in was a breeze at the resort, since we were the only people in the lobby! It was also nice to sleep in the next morning and take our time looking around the resort. We rode the skyliner and had a late breakfast ADR at 1900 Park Fare. Then we went to the parks later in the day. It turned out to be a nice relaxing day. So I personally would add an extra night to my resort stay.

I don't know how Magic Express would work if you were not using it directly after landing. But I imagine someone else might have ideas or experience with that part, if you decide to stay at the Hyatt.

We arrived at MCO at 11:50PM last October and took the ME to CBR that night. It was late and we had to go get our luggage first. But check-in was a breeze at the resort, since we were the only people in the lobby! It was also nice to sleep in the next morning and take our time looking around the resort. We rode the skyliner and had a late breakfast ADR at 1900 Park Fare. Then we went to the parks later in the day. It turned out to be a nice relaxing day. So I personally would add an extra night to my resort stay.

I don't know how Magic Express would work if you were not using it directly after landing. But I imagine someone else might have ideas or experience with that part, if you decide to stay at the Hyatt.
That's not a bad way of looking at it! Just getting there and not having to worry about traveling could be nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter