*** Official June 2020 ***

So I’ve done some tweeking this week. We cut back Epcot to just one half day to do World Showcase without my kids for the first time. With all the other construction going on and the likelihood of spaceship earth being down for refurb, we just aren’t going to put a big emphasis on Epcot this trip. If Ratatouille opens, we may hop back to a ride. But it and Soaring are all we are looking to ride. We are also interested in trying the new Regal Eagle BBQ place so I’ve rearranged our QS and I’m pretty happy with our plans for parks and food. I’m just hoping Fastpasses availability doesn’t blow it all to pieces! Lol and I’m in the double digit countdown today!

Hi everyone. We will be staying at Pop Century May 31-June 4th. My 13 year old has been twice (4th and 6th birthday). My son will be turning 6 on June 1st so this is his first trip and birthday present. We are excited, but I forgot how much second guessing I do when planning trips.

109 days until our trip and 49 days until I can book FP+s!!! Super excited/nervous/anxious about what HS and RoTR will look like between now and then - we usually try to have a 8am pre-park opening breakfast at 8am with a 9am park opening but that plan is out the window if the park opens at 8am!

:jumping1: :jumping1:

109 days until our trip and 49 days until I can book FP+s!!! Super excited/nervous/anxious about what HS and RoTR will look like between now and then - we usually try to have a 8am pre-park opening breakfast at 8am with a 9am park opening but that plan is out the window if the park opens at 8am!

:jumping1: :jumping1:
We have two trips before our June trip and I'm still wondering what HS is going to look like for those. They extended hours until March 28 which is when we arrive for our next one but we don't actually go to HS until the 30th so I'm still waiting on 7, 8. or 9am opening. And deciding which I actually prefer. The crowds have been much more significant with an 8am opening with people not getting boarding passes even though they are in the park. But 7am is going to be hard to make (though we will).

Hello June 2020 Thread!

Doing 12 nights and 10 park days from June 17-29 at Pop! Century

We LOVE Pop and end up there every year for the value. Instead of staying at a higher price resort we use the extra $ for specials. (Villains After Hours, MK EMM, Fireworks party, H2O Glow, AK DAH <if they have one>)

We've done a 10-12 day trip now for 4 yrs running and have become addicted to the length of stay and not having to push ourselves every day.

Our days are: 4 MK, 3 DHS, 2 EP, 1 AK planned plus After Hours for MK and AK 1x each

Good luck to everyone on dining and FP acquisitions!

May 31-June 5 Old Key West, first time staying here. Last trip was June 2013 due to high schoolers and sports schedules. Celebrating sons college graduation. So glad he has the Disney love and chose WDW for his trip! Excitedly waiting to see if RoR goes to fast pass and if Ratatouille ride opens

We have two trips before our June trip and I'm still wondering what HS is going to look like for those. They extended hours until March 28 which is when we arrive for our next one but we don't actually go to HS until the 30th so I'm still waiting on 7, 8. or 9am opening. And deciding which I actually prefer. The crowds have been much more significant with an 8am opening with people not getting boarding passes even though they are in the park. But 7am is going to be hard to make (though we will).
We are arriving Sunday for a week , and also have a trip planned June 19-24. We will be in HS on MMRR opening day. Even though we aren't planning on riding RotR, and trying to queue up asap for MMRR, I dread how crowded it will be. I am hoping things have settled a bit by June, but I also had hoped things would have settled down a bit by March! I wish they had morning EMH at HS to give onsite quests an advantage. When Galaxy's Edge opened with these advantages it was great touring at 7am! Even if we couldn't get a boarding group until regular opening, seeing everything else would go so much smoother-

As we are starting to book airfare, I found a flight that is cheaper for us to fly the night before the day our trip originally was going to start! This flight won't get into MCO until 10 that night but it allows us to have all the next day rather than not getting in until 7 the next night! My question is, since our flight gets in so late, should we just get a room at the Hyatt at the airport that night and head to our resort the next morning? Or do we add on another night to our reservation (this would be more slightly more expensive than the Hyatt!)

If we do stay at the Hyatt that night, can we still use the magical express the next morning?
I stayed at the Hyatt in the airport in October. I wasn't going to Disney so I do not know about the magical express. You can try calling both Disney Magical Express number and the hotel. But I expect you are not the first ones to be thinking about doing that.
The hotel was nice. So, either the Hyatt or an additional night at your hotel would be nice. I agree it might be nice to just go ahead and go to Disney and check in, so you do not have the hassle of having to get up at the airport and get ready and head and then check in at Disney.
Got my tax refund back and paid off my Disney trip today!:jumping1:
It feels good to know that’s paid for and I have plenty of time to save up spending money!
WOO HOO!

I am so thankful for the Dis and everyone one here. It is so nice to have this community to share our plans with and to help me destress from crazy days at work like today. I really needed to get my mind off of my work for about thirty minutes before I am back to work. :disrocks: So, thanks to all of you!:thanks:

I cannot wait for summer to get here and we will all be heading to DISNEY!!!!:car::earboy2::earsgirl::earsboy:princess:

We are arriving Sunday for a week , and also have a trip planned June 19-24. We will be in HS on MMRR opening day. Even though we aren't planning on riding RotR, and trying to queue up asap for MMRR, I dread how crowded it will be. I am hoping things have settled a bit by June, but I also had hoped things would have settled down a bit by March! I wish they had morning EMH at HS to give onsite quests an advantage. When Galaxy's Edge opened with these advantages it was great touring at 7am! Even if we couldn't get a boarding group until regular opening, seeing everything else would go so much smoother-
I'll be interested to hear how it goes for you. We want to get a BG and try to RD MMRR. I ended up getting a FP for it but my guys (DH, DS8, DS6) wanted to stick with MFSR as they haven't done it yet (I'm simulator-challenged so its a no go for me). Have fun!!

Anyone got a discount applied lately? Especially POFQ which is not listed as available - we booked at first opening.

I'll be interested to hear how it goes for you. We want to get a BG and try to RD MMRR. I ended up getting a FP for it but my guys (DH, DS8, DS6) wanted to stick with MFSR as they haven't done it yet (I'm simulator-challenged so its a no go for me). Have fun!!

This sounds like me. I am definitely simulator challenged. I am hoping that the new Mickey/Minnie ride will not make me feel ill.

Wasn't planning to do Disney this year after going annually for the last 3, but just decided to book our first ever summer trip (we usually go in November). June 9-13 at Pop.

DS5 starts elementary school this fall, so a little summer fun is in order. This will be our 4th trip since his 3rd birthday, just the 2 of us. Looking forward to all the new stuff at HS and Epcot. Will probably do 2 days at HS, 1 Epcot and 1 MK.

Not worried about the heat (may finally try out the pool), but not looking forward to rain or possible crowds. This is a trial run for a possible longer trip next summer!

Checking in- we will be there June 5-10th. We are booked at CSR. We haven’t stayed there before, so I’m excited. I’ve been to WDW in April, May, Feb, and Nov. For anyone that’s been in early June before, what are the crowds/weather usually like?

I can do Soarin (that's my limit though) so I think I'll be fine on MMRR.

Soarin is one of my favorite rides! I usually avoided Test Track thinking it might make me ill. But I went on it on my last trip and loved it too! I cannot do the original Star Wars ride. I rode it once but the simulator aspect really did me in. I am not sure what the new rides, Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway and Rise will be like for me. But we are going to try to ride both if possible on this trip. I just need to make sure I take my Dramamine!

Checking in- we will be there June 5-10th. We are booked at CSR. We haven’t stayed there before, so I’m excited. I’ve been to WDW in April, May, Feb, and Nov. For anyone that’s been in early June before, what are the crowds/weather usually like?
Crowds are really not bad at all, in my opinion. Summer is just about the only time getting less crowded. Heat can be rough so we do rope drop/midday break/nighttime touring. Usually mid afternoon quick rain showers.

Soarin is one of my favorite rides! I usually avoided Test Track thinking it might make me ill. But I went on it on my last trip and loved it too! I cannot do the original Star Wars ride. I rode it once but the simulator aspect really did me in. I am not sure what the new rides, Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway and Rise will be like for me. But we are going to try to ride both if possible on this trip. I just need to make sure I take my Dramamine!
I can do Test Track even though it can be jerky in some parts. Dinosaur is a different story. I cannot do Star Tours, either. I tried FOP with Bonine and Sea Bands and still felt sick for an hour (I even closed my eyes most of the time) so I am not even trying Smuggler's Run. I'm definitely trying Rise and Railway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter