**Official March 2018 Thread**

What's your favorite way to relax at Walt Disney World?

• Total voters
I had no idea it might be this warm....wow...how exciting. As long as it isn't hot and humid I'm good. We went in July and it was AWFUL...I was walking around like a zombie! Two years ago we went in November, at the end for Thanksgiving....the weather was perfect....so much nicer to go when it's not brutal out. Can't wait.
Some days it was fine, but some it was humid. I remember being on the safari one afternoon thinking where the best place to relax in some AC would be hahaha. Earlier that morning I was in Epcot and the CMs were frantically watering the flowers since it was too warm for the beginning of Flower and Garden.

I think Florida is just very unpredictable. I bring pants, shorts, lightweight shirts, and even a jacket. And if I need something else, I will just buy it there!

I try to plan afternoons as rest time when I am in Disney since most times I have traveled it is usually warm. I am going at the end of March and plan on being inside from lunch to 4pm whether its a show, resort rest time, or in a pool haha

We went in early Feb for our first trip - total whiplash with weather. When we arrived, it was 85 degrees - a 90 degree swing from the -5 we'd left in MN. Then it was in the 60s and rainy for a few days. Then back up to the 80s for the last couple days.

So... like Scar says, "Be Prepared!"

I've never been when it's humid. I've been in February/March, April, and May, but never far into the summer. I just don't think I would enjoy myself, but if that's the only time you can go I guess you make it work.
I'll never go again in the summer....it was the first and last time for me. I went on a last minute trip with my cousins, so it wasn't typical. My daughter and grandkids have gone every summer, but this year, after I came back we all decided to go in February instead. Thank goodness. This is for my grandson's High School graduation gift and family reunion. We all made it work for February. We are all very excited, and I'm super relieved I don't have to go again in the summer.

We went in early Feb for our first trip - total whiplash with weather. When we arrived, it was 85 degrees - a 90 degree swing from the -5 we'd left in MN. Then it was in the 60s and rainy for a few days. Then back up to the 80s for the last couple days.

So... like Scar says, "Be Prepared!"
Yup...I plan on it. Some warm days would be nice for the pool. When I went in November it was to chilly for the pool. I'm going to bring my wetsuit jacket just in case....and some gloves in case it get cool in the evening.

I'll never go again in the summer....it was the first and last time for me. I went on a last minute trip with my cousins, so it wasn't typical. My daughter and grandkids have gone every summer, but this year, after I came back we all decided to go in February instead. Thank goodness. This is for my grandson's High School graduation gift and family reunion. We all made it work for February. We are all very excited, and I'm super relieved I don't have to go again in the summer.
We were thinking about going this last summer but it just sounded miserable and I convinced my sister-in-law to take my niece out of school for just 4 days. I said I’d help with homework on the plane lol

We were thinking about going this last summer but it just sounded miserable and I convinced my sister-in-law to take my niece out of school for just 4 days. I said I’d help with homework on the plane lol
Exactly! Good job...lol.

Small adjustment in our plans. Switched to a split offsite/Port Orleans Riverside stay and dates are now March 3-10 :goodvibes Spreading out our park days a bit and we get to try out POR which has been a place I've wanted to try for a long time!
Also picked up an Ohana dinner, just going to be stalking MDE every day to try and snag something a little earlier. We don't mind 9:45 since it's just us two adults but earlier is always nicer. I also have a Beaches and Cream reservation to drop for 2 on March 4th at 7:40 if anyone is interested in coordinating.
Either way, Flower and Garden here we come!

Small adjustment in our plans. Switched to a split offsite/Port Orleans Riverside stay and dates are now March 3-10 :goodvibes Spreading out our park days a bit and we get to try out POR which has been a place I've wanted to try for a long time!
Also picked up an Ohana dinner, just going to be stalking MDE every day to try and snag something a little earlier. We don't mind 9:45 since it's just us two adults but earlier is always nicer. I also have a Beaches and Cream reservation to drop for 2 on March 4th at 7:40 if anyone is interested in coordinating.
Either way, Flower and Garden here we come!
I have an 8:30 pm Ohana so I'm trying to move mine earlier, too.

I love Flower and Garden!

All booked for my birthday in March. Decided last week that it is how I want to celebrate!

Kicking it off with dinner at CRT (still amazed I got an ADR). Just me & my husband. planning on champagne with dinner. It will be our first time dining in the castle.

Years since we have been to flower & garden.

9 days of fun! So excited!

We are at 93 days over here! So close yet so far... I am getting my tonsils out three days before Christmas this year, which I hear is dreadful as an adult, so we decided, since I am going to be a drugged up complainer during Christmas, we should wait and celebrate Christmas after I'm all healed up. First week of March will be my Christmas!!

We are at 93 days over here! So close yet so far... I am getting my tonsils out three days before Christmas this year, which I hear is dreadful as an adult, so we decided, since I am going to be a drugged up complainer during Christmas, we should wait and celebrate Christmas after I'm all healed up. First week of March will be my Christmas!!

I had them out when I was 34 just a few years ago. I didn't think it was bad. It was actually a little vacation for me as I am a SAHM and the in laws kept the kids for 2 days. Best wishes to you!

Finally started making some ADR's today, way more behind schedule than I usually am! I had B&C booked already since we haven't been there in awhile, and so far I've added Via Napoli and House of Blues. House of Blues will be new to us so I'm looking forward to that one! Now to make more decisions..........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!