***Official March 2019 Spring Into Disney Thread!***

We started planning our March 2019 vacation at 170 days out. We got all the ADRs we wanted, except we couldn’t get Sci Fi Dine In Theater, which is a family tradition.

After almost a month of the Touring Plan Res finder, we got it today. YAY!! [Happy dance]
Congrats! I love Sci-Fi. Completely understand the need to go every trip :)

Just found out DD will be going to Bermuda in June with her college to study coral reefs and shipwrecks. With the added expense I had to change our resort. I was able to switch us to the Swan with the Nurses discount for the same price as French Quarter :cheer2:
Could you please update the roll call @SaintsManiac

We started planning our March 2019 vacation at 170 days out. We got all the ADRs we wanted, except we couldn’t get Sci Fi Dine In Theater, which is a family tradition.

After almost a month of the Touring Plan Res finder, we got it today. YAY!! [Happy dance]

Love Sci Fi as well. Menu changed a little the last time we were there and was great. Had a BBQ platter which was good

Kids are mesmerized by the film loop. I don’t think it’s changed since the 1st time we went but they are fascinated by it the nonetheless

We are in for March 2-7 at All Star Sports! I'm surprising my son AND my husband and hoping to wait until the day we leave to make the big reveal. Not sure I will make it that long with the husband but I'm going to try!

I will update roll call soon!

Ok officially changed our plans around!

3/1--late arrival
3/2--Sleep in, maybe breakfast at AoA?? , head to Epcot with FPs, head to DHS for DAH.
3/3--sleep in, MK all day, dinner at Plaza
3/4--AK for rhino tour and FPs, lunch at Flame Tree, hop or stay?
3/5--MK rope drop, DME to MCO :(

I've seen others posting their plans. This is what ours looks like now. Hopefully there won't be too many more changes!

3/23--late arrival on Saturday night
3/24--Rope drop AK, brunch at Tusker house, (break??) early dinner at Sanaa & watch River of Lights show
3/25--EMM special event, (break at POR), early dinner at Disney Springs, then Star Wars fireworks back at HS
3/26--Rope drop MK, lunch at the Plaza, (break at POR) late dinner at La Hacienda de San Angel with relatives during
Illuminations
3/27--Rope drop Epcot, share a pizza at Via Napoli, (break) dinner at Ohana, either watch MK fireworks from Poly beach or go to MK & go on rides (EMH until midnight)
3/28--PPO breakfast at Be Our Guest in MK, (mid-day packing break), dinner at Sci Fi Dine In, some rides & then Fantasmic
3/29--Magical Express to MCO super early on Friday morning :(

Hope everyone's plans are coming together! :flower1:

Hello all - first time poster and first time Disney World Travellers! We’re booked for Port Orleans Riverside March 6-10, family of 5! My wife and I are very excited, but the kids don’t know they’re going. We plan to do the in the car on the way reveal!!
Doing MK on the 7th, AK on 8th, HS on 9th, and wrap up with Epcot before heading home.

I will be celebrating my birthday at Walt Disney World! It falls on our departure day, but close enough ;)

Arrive Wednesday March 20 and stay at Pop. Tuesday March 26 transfer to BWV and then depart late on Saturday March 30.

I'm playing our plans fairly loose with just a couple pre-planned dining experiences/dessert parties to catch things like HEA, F! and some characters. I want to enjoy our resorts more and spend time in places we never visit like the Boardwalk and Disney Springs.

99 days to go until my trip- officially double digits! The time is flying by :) I've been so out of the loop, I just learned about Disney After Hours at HS/AK! I contemplated doing the full DAH trio, since I already booked the one at MK, but it seems like it would just be too much.

I'll be there from March 28th to April 1st. March 29th is my 35th birthday so we're going pretty all out and staying at The Boardwalk Inn! I'm really excited for this trip! It will be my 3rd birthday at Disney my family went on my 10th birthday and my husband and I, though we weren't married at the time, went on my 25th. Disney birthdays are so special!

99 days to go until my trip- officially double digits! The time is flying by :) I've been so out of the loop, I just learned about Disney After Hours at HS/AK! I contemplated doing the full DAH trio, since I already booked the one at MK, but it seems like it would just be too much.
Today is our double digits day! Finally!

We just got back from the most magical stay at the WL:cloud9:
So much so I just switched us to the WL for our March stay:D
I'm sorry @SaintsManiac could you update the roll call again :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter