***Official March 2021 Thread***

I'll post this here first, but for anybody who will be there 4/2 I plan on cancelling 2 reservations at Beaches & Cream.

Reservation 1: 4/2/21 4 guests 6:15pm

Reservation 2: 4/2/21 7 guests 6:05pm

Would be glad to coordinate dropping these with anybody interested.

Sent you a DM because I thought I was reading this on the dining board, but I’m definitely interested in the 6:15!

Wow this board slowed down! It’s Friday and spring break has started! Have to host a big 75th birthday tomorrow and keep packing and then we leave Sunday!!!! Weather looking a bit warm to start. Hopefully our bodies adjust ok! Kids are so excited. I just keeping waiting for that school nurse call saying they’ve been exposed and we have to quarantine. Get us out of here!!!

We are on our way home now. 😭 But we had a FANTASTIC time! We had a 6 day ticket and hit all 4 parks. This was the first visit for some people in our group and everyone had a great trip!

We had no major issues and we didn’t really have any problems with the changes due to COVID. I was worried about crowd levels or how different it would feel, but it really wasn’t a problem at all. This was a perfect week to go to Disney!

We had a great time at BWV! My mom & I are no longer the power walkers we once were. So sad! We had great meals at Le Cellier, Beaches & Cream, Yak & Yeti, Hollywood Brown Derby, Morimoto Asia, Hollywood & Vine (last minute ADR pick up the day before), 50's Prime Time & Skipper's Canteen. Flower & Garden food booths were good too! We didn't get to try everything we wanted, tho. Universal was SO SO crowded. Getting a covid test (required to return home for us) & flying home was made a lot easier by United to bypass the 3 hour line upon returning. We can't wait for our next WDW trip!!

Is it busy or beyond busy? The wait times on TP look pretty good!
Sorry I’m just now seeing this. Certain areas were crowded but the wait times are definitely manageable. I’m exhausted and ready to be home. We have to be downstairs to catch ME in about an hour so I’m now just sitting around until that time. It was a great trip for the most part. It was hot and the masks made it seem even hotter some of the times but we do what we gotta do to get to Disney. I’ll come back and start a quick trip report this next week once I get to my laptop.

I will be dropping a Chef Mickey for 3/29 at 11:30 for four people. I will drop it at 1:30 if anyone wants

edit- it’s actually 11:35

2 more days and we're finally on our way. Checking the temperatures for our time there has me excited. Outside of 3/31 (MK Day) which gets close to the 90s it drops to the low 70s, high 60s until Easter Sunday when it gets back near 80.

We arrive 3/31 and I was excited a few days ago when checking the forecast, but I hope it stops decreasing soon! We’re planning on a pool day for 4/3 and I would normally be flexible and swap it with 4/4, but it’s virtually impossible to do that with no park pass availability.

We went 3/4-3/14 and had a wonderful time! I definitely had expected lower park volume, but that’s on me. Otherwise, a great experience and I thought Disney did the best they could in these times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!