***Official March 2021 Thread***

My poor TA. Normally I reserve everything myself but last year I used one from DU to help with mine and my hubby's trip. It was nice not having to watch for discounts. So I decided to use her again for this trip and boy is she earning her money...LOL

No newest plan is me, DD and middle sister in one room and my oldest sister, her two DDs and her DIL in a second room. I took off both of my middle sister's DDs and her grand daughter. One of those is the one getting married April 3rd and the other planned her bachelorette getaway for March 18-20th and we fly to disney the 21st. So I was told to remove them. Now my middle sister still needs to decide if she is going or not. I told her we understand if she can't but take a few weeks and think about it. We are also not sure if my oldest sister's DIL is coming or not. I was just told to add her and if she can't or doesn't want to we will remove her later. Again I repeat...my poor TA.

I did tell my oldest sis my daughter and I are going regardless. She said they were too. So unless something major happens we know we will have at least 4 of us.

Y’all it’s my birthday and my hubby got me Disney Princess balloons princess: I’m not sure why the photos are turning sideways when I upload them but at least you can see them.

I think I may have come up with an idea for magic bands for me and my daughter. I found an Etsy shop that makes vinyl skins. The owner is going to try to work up a Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier one for my daughter. She also has a Thor one that I will get for myself.

Thank you.

I think I may have come up with an idea for magic bands for me and my daughter. I found an Etsy shop that makes vinyl skins. The owner is going to try to work up a Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier one for my daughter. She also has a Thor one that I will get for myself.

I've seen several people using the skins and they love them. I might look and see what they have for my daughter and if I see one I think she will like just order her a plain one and the skin to go on it.

We are 6 months away from our trip. 181 days. In If this were last year I would be getting ready to wake up early and do my dining reservations tomorrow. I'm grateful to have four more months to decide on that.

On a totally unrelated topic, I am loving this fall weather we are having here n Alabama. It's so nice to not be dealing with our normal humidity. It's such a nice break.

I’m trying to decide what color band to get. Her favorite color is purple, but I’m not sure how this will look on purple. Gray is an option, or maybe red to match the star on his arm?

If it were me I'd probably go with red or grey. I still haven't decided on whether or not I will do plain ones for DD and myself yet. I know I will get her one regardless but I'm not sure which one yet. If I don't go ahead and get one for me, I have mine from August 2019 I can use.

Sadly, there isn’t much more that can be planned right now. Hotel and tickets have been purchased. I’ve purchased a new magic band for my husband and skins for me and my daughter. I think the next thing will be dinner reservations when they open.

Ok, I may finally have a Disney trip that will stick. We originally planned for March of 2020 at BRV and got washed out due to the parks closing about 3 days before we left. Then we moved it to Thanksgiving 2020, but my wife got cold feet due to trip reports she's read and what will/won't be open by that time. So, we've re-booked at BRV for March 13-21. Crossing my fingers again!

I just booked 3/4-3/7 at CSR. It’ll be me and my son who turns 21 on 3/4. Mother son trip!

I am excited but at times I get down about it. There’s so much uncertainty with crowds, no hopping, no fast pass, lack of attractions, no fireworks (which we love), having to wear a mask, will I get some pics without masks, etc.

I initially said I would never do Disney under these conditions but I’ve always wanted to do a trip with my son and he REALLY wants to see GE. So I figured a quick 3 night trip to focus on GE (and going to Epcot for his first legal drink!) won’t be so bad with the limited attractions. I’ll just tell myself we wouldn’t have had time for half the stuff anyway or time for fireworks. Lol.

So I need to decide my park days. I have 4 day base tickets. I’m hoping PH and FP return but I’m planning right now on that not being available. I’m debating on doing one park each day or doing DHS two days and dropping AK. We love AK but if we had to drop one that’d be the park we would drop this trip. We both love MK And he wants to ride splash before they change it (it’s his favorite ride).

I just booked 3/4-3/7 at CSR. It’ll be me and my son who turns 21 on 3/4. Mother son trip!

I am excited but at times I get down about it. There’s so much uncertainty with crowds, no hopping, no fast pass, lack of attractions, no fireworks (which we love), having to wear a mask, will I get some pics without masks, etc.

I initially said I would never do Disney under these conditions but I’ve always wanted to do a trip with my son and he REALLY wants to see GE. So I figured a quick 3 night trip to focus on GE (and going to Epcot for his first legal drink!) won’t be so bad with the limited attractions. I’ll just tell myself we wouldn’t have had time for half the stuff anyway or time for fireworks. Lol.

So I need to decide my park days. I have 4 day base tickets. I’m hoping PH and FP return but I’m planning right now on that not being available. I’m debating on doing one park each day or doing DHS two days and dropping AK. We love AK but if we had to drop one that’d be the park we would drop this trip. We both love MK And he wants to ride splash before they change it (it’s his favorite ride).
In that situation, I might lean toward doing 2 days at DHS to maximize my changes of getting on ROTR.

In that situation, I might lean toward doing 2 days at DHS to maximize my changes of getting on ROTR.

Yea that’s where I’m leaning too. ROTR will be the main objective this trip. I figure I could do two days at DHS and if we accomplish what we need I could switch the extra day to another park if it’s available. If they bring back hopping and eliminate park reservations it would make life so much easier.

So for now I have:

3/4 - Epcot. I plan on getting a 6 am flight so we should be in the parks by 11 am. This is my sons 21st birthday. I plan on going straight to Mexico to get a drink.

3/5 - DHS. I know nothing about Star Wars but I plan on getting an ADR at Ogas and maybe Sci Fi.

3/6 - MK. Debating on where to get an ADR this day.

3/7 - DHS. If we accomplish ROTR on 3/5 I’ll move this to AK if available. I’m planning on getting a Very late flight home so we should get close to a full park day.

If hopping and FP+ returns I will change things around. Especially if they do away with park reservations.

So for now I have:

3/4 - Epcot. I plan on getting a 6 am flight so we should be in the parks by 11 am. This is my sons 21st birthday. I plan on going straight to Mexico to get a drink.

3/5 - DHS. I know nothing about Star Wars but I plan on getting an ADR at Ogas and maybe Sci Fi.

3/6 - MK. Debating on where to get an ADR this day.

3/7 - DHS. If we accomplish ROTR on 3/5 I’ll move this to AK if available. I’m planning on getting a Very late flight home so we should get close to a full park day.

If hopping and FP+ returns I will change things around. Especially if they do away with park reservations.
On your MK day, I'd suggest Liberty Tree Tavern or Skipper's Canteen. We did both on our last trip and were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food. Skipper Canteen had a bit more adventurous menu, but we all found something we liked.

Definitely get that ADR at Ogas if you can; I'm so excited to finally see it in March assuming I can get an ADR too. Would your son want to build a lightsaber? They have advance reservations for that too, but it's pretty expensive ($200ish, if I remember correctly).

March 20-26th at the Riviera. Our 1st DVC trip!.. My youngest will turn 7 on the day we arrive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!