****Official May 2019 thread****

We are scheduled to land in Orlando at 2:15 and will be taking magical express to Poly. We have 6:10 reservations at Narcoossee's. I was wondering if we have time to sneak in a couple of fast passes before dinner or after dinner. What do you think?

Last edited:
Just rented a double stroller from kingdom strollers. Has anybody used them? This is a first for us, but our last trip we flew with our double and one of the wheels got busted on the flight down (pretty sure that’s when it happened since it was fine before) which made it hard to turn the entire trip. What a pain it was. Joovy let us buy a whole new double for $50 when we got home, but I don’t want to risk that happening again.

I don’t think we’ll need a stroller for the airport since the girls will be almost 4 and almost 6. Once less thing to lug.

We are scheduled to land in Orlando at 2:15 and will be taking magical express to Poly. We have 6:10 reservations at Narcoossee's. I was wondering if we have time to sneak in a couple of fast passes before arrival or after dinner. What do you think?

Yeah, I’d def try for it. I would do one before dinner (430-530pm) and then two more after dinner. Why not?

Yeah, I’d def try for it. I would do one before dinner (430-530pm) and then two more after dinner. Why not?
I was hoping to try. I was just wondering if we'd have time before dinner which means getting from MCO to Poly to check in and then to MK for rides then to restaurant by 6. I think your idea is better and try to do both before and after. I was planning on returning to poly to watch fireworks from room or lounge but seeing them first night on main street will be even better.

Just rented a double stroller from kingdom strollers. Has anybody used them? This is a first for us, but our last trip we flew with our double and one of the wheels got busted on the flight down (pretty sure that’s when it happened since it was fine before) which made it hard to turn the entire trip. What a pain it was. Joovy let us buy a whole new double for $50 when we got home, but I don’t want to risk that happening again.

I don’t think we’ll need a stroller for the airport since the girls will be almost 4 and almost 6. Once less thing to lug.
I personally haven't used them but have rented from them for many clients and they were all very happy. One clients' stroller had a bad wheel which they discovered the morning after delivery; Kingdom had a new one to their resort within an hour after client called :thumbsup2

Who here is waiting on dates for things like EMM, DAH, and the like? (ME!!!!!)

Oh man I would love to have MK After Hours during our stay! I mean it would mean re-arranging the old excel sheet schedule but that would be a nice problem to have.

We are all so close to that double digit dance too! In fact some of you probably have already done it!!! So exciting!

Just booked Sapphire Falls from May 8 - 15. First time staying on this property but it looks beautiful and relaxing. Can't wait. Let the count down begin. :teleport:pixiedust:
I stayed at Sapphire Falls last year for a training, beautiful resort!

DD and her boyfriend did Magic Kingdom DAH and loved it. I hope they offer it for our trip in May
DH and I just did DAH at HS on 1/19 and loved it, definitely worth the money. I'm also hoping for MK After Hours when I'm there in May!

We (daughter and I) will be there in May for a work conference. The conference is May 19-21 at the Yacht Club. I think we may try fly in the morning of the 18th and stay at one of the value resorts for one night and then move over the next day. We are staying one extra day after the conference for some extra fun.

Anyone else having high ticket prices you Hope will go down? I can't seem to find a ticket under $400.
I did end up paying more for my May Disney trip and my airfare for my May cruise than I wanted to, because I waited until the beginning of this month to book :headache: On the whole air is best to book when it is first released and not so good the closer you get to travel; think SW is the only exception but I don't fly them and book SW the least for clients. I did get under $400 for both trips but was hoping for under $300 and that didn't happen!

I did end up paying more for my May Disney trip and my airfare for my May cruise than I wanted to, because I waited until the beginning of this month to book :headache: On the whole air is best to book when it is first released and not so good the closer you get to travel; think SW is the only exception but I don't fly them and book SW the least for clients. I did get under $400 for both trips but was hoping for under $300 and that didn't happen!

Southwest can be one of the better options to book day one. But they do often have sale fares and you can change to the lower fare and get a credit or points back. I usually book with points because it's a lot better than just getting a credit that you have to remember to use within a year. But if I feel like the cost is pretty much what it'll be, I'll pay for the fare with my credit card. With other airlines I feel like I never really know the best time to book.

I booked Jetblue out of JFK. I decided to travel on Thursdays to save money on airfare. I booked first night after prices were released. I just checked airfare for my travel dates and prices might actually be a little better today that October. My airfare for 3 was $775 RT. After adding extras and taxes I ended up paying just under $1200 for 3 adults round trip from NYC.

I booked Jetblue out of JFK. I decided to travel on Thursdays to save money on airfare. I booked first night after prices were released. I just checked airfare for my travel dates and prices might actually be a little better today that October. My airfare for 3 was $775 RT. After adding extras and taxes I ended up paying just under $1200 for 3 adults round trip from NYC.

We’re flying JetBlue out of jfk too (Saturday to Sunday). I didn’t buy them when they were released bc they were high. I checked multiple times a day, for months, and finally pulled the trigger 4 months out. For a family of 4 (with one piece of checked luggage each way) I paid $1210 total.

My daughter and I will be there May 6-11, staying at POP!! Last time we were at Disney in 2017 for her dance competition we both ended up getting the flu and were stuck in bed for the whole vacation portion of our trip :worried: I'm looking forward to these firsts on the trip: seeing Happily Ever After, F & G festival, riding the (new to me) Soarin and Frozen rides, seeing Pandora and TSL and of course saying goodbye to Illuminations. I'm praying for no sickness!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!