"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did everyone who purchased tickets to MVMCP get hard tickets mailed to them? I never did and I bought them on opening day. I do see them on my MDE. Could it have been something that I chose NOT to receive when I purchased them? I am just wondering if I will be let in with no problem NOT having a hard ticket.

I ordered my tixs online a couple weeks ago...I got them on my MDE and hard tixs in the mail...can't remember what delivery choice I made...thou I was surprised to get tixs in the mail...

Slightly off topic, but if JBJB is at 8pm and Fantasmic is at 8:30pm, is it possible to see both or are they trying to split up the DHS crowd in the evening?

Slightly off topic, but if JBJB is at 8pm and Fantasmic is at 8:30pm, is it possible to see both or are they trying to split up the DHS crowd in the evening?
No it is extremely difficult to see both in 1 night. They do it on purpose. Technically you could probably make it to he fantasmic theater in time since it isn't that far and JBJB isn't 30 minutes but getting a seat is another story. They open the theater for seating long before the show starts-not sure how much or if any seating would be left 10 minutes before it starts.

A friend sent me a proof of my Christmas ears, which she's creating for me. I'm so in love with the concept of the band and the bow representing Rudolf and all the elements she's adding to the ears! She's also making a Donald Duck and a UP! styled ear.

Anyone else making/buying custom made ears?
I'm buying a custom outfit (tutu, onesie and headband) for my 13 month old and a custom shirt for my 9 year old. It's Disney Christmas themed

We rode BTMRR at our party last year.

Last year we lined up for Scrooge around 6:30 (later than I planned, goal was closer to 6). Our pictures are time stamped 7:50. The line moves very slow. This was also on a sold out night (2nd to last party).
Eek. Granted that was a sold out party, its still kind of insane. Scrooge is the only exclusive I want to meet, and maybe Judy and Nick but that's only if they come out.
That's great about splash! I missed it this may and that was the only thing in the magic kingdom I didn't do that I wanted to (splash is my favorite mountain in that park after all) so that excites me! Thank you!!

Got our tickets for the December 19th party! Also my wife's birthday. Going to be a fun day at MK.

it will be interesting to see what happens with the party time in for guests. We have only a party ticket for Nov 28th and planned to hit adventureland at 4 for rides then party after. If we can't get in at 6 I'll just have to adjust and we will come back to MK on Friday evening. Glad I'm not part of the first party so maybe some kinks will be worked out.

We are! November 9th. Now I'm nervous. LOL. We are AP holders so it doesn't matter for us but I'll keep everyone posted!

I see my tickets on MDE but haven't received hard tickets in the mail. I can't remember if I chose online tickets only...

Eek. Granted that was a sold out party, its still kind of insane. Scrooge is the only exclusive I want to meet, and maybe Judy and Nick but that's only if they come out.
That's great about splash! I missed it this may and that was the only thing in the magic kingdom I didn't do that I wanted to (splash is my favorite mountain in that park after all) so that excites me! Thank you!!
I was surprised we waited as long as we did. Not sure how "normal" that is.

For Nick and Judy, we went right to their M&G after the fireworks and waited less than 30 minutes.

I need a bit of a game plan here. I have a situation where I am going to MVMCP on the day I check in to Boulder Ridge at Wilderness Lodge! Here's what it looks like:
  • ETA to WL by 3:12 PM, Check in starts at 4:00 PM for Hotel
    Check into Boulder Ridge Villas at Wilderness Lodge, settle in, unpack (need to leave for MK no later than 4:20 PM)

• Boat from WL to MK (est. arrival to to MK by 4:40-5:00 PM)

Gameplan - MVMCP

• Get wristband, if not entering through event entrance

• Grab “light” Dinner at TBD

• 5:05-5:15 PM - get into line for Nick & Judy (they come out at 6:15 PM)

• Space Mountain

• Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

• Grab Cookies/Cocoa from Friar Nooks

• Splash Mountain

• A Frozen Holiday Wish (8:15 PM; unless a second show is planned)

• Peter Pan’s Flight

• Find a good spot for Holiday Wishes (10:00 PM)

• BTMRR

• Go to Main Street Train Station and Watch 2nd OUACT Parade from there

• Jingle Cruise

• Cookies/Cocoa (as time allows)

• M&G: Jack/Sandy Claws (as long as my confidence permits and as long as they don’t cut off the line)

• I could see myself heading back to Wilderness Lodge by 12:20-12:45 AM

I need a bit of a game plan here. I have a situation where I am going to MVMCP on the day I check in to Boulder Ridge at Wilderness Lodge! Here's what it looks like:
    Check into Boulder Ridge Villas at Wilderness Lodge, settle in, unpack (need to leave for MK no later than 4:20 PM)

Gameplan - MVMCP

• Space Mountain

• Splash Mountain

• Peter Pan’s Flight

• BTMRR

• Jingle Cruise

• M&G: Jack/Sandy Claws (as long as my confidence permits and as long as they don’t cut off the line)

Are you flying or driving? If flying, I would be nervous about delays that could put you at the hotel later than expected. And it seems really tight to check in at 4pm and be in line for Nick & Judy by 5:15pm, especially if you plan to eat in that hour too.

Gameplan - MVMCP

• Space Mountain

• Splash Mountain

• Peter Pan’s Flight

• BTMRR

• Jingle Cruise

We tried to ride Jingle Cruise after the 2nd parade last year (watched in front of the Emporium) and did not make it over there before the ride closed. If you are watching the parade from the train station, there will be little you can do after, as it will be nearly midnight before the end of the parade passes you. Maybe meet Mickey. If you want to do anything after the second parade, plan to watch from the beginning of the parade route. And it's unlikely you'd have time to do both a ride and a meet and greet in that time.

Gameplan - MVMCP

• Space Mountain

• Splash Mountain

• Peter Pan’s Flight

• BTMRR

• Jingle Cruise

This seems tight. You are not giving yourself a lot of wiggle room to check in, get into your room, and get to the park.

Also, SDMT isn't going to just be a walk on early in the night, so just keep that in mind.

I agree with the PP about watching the parade from the train station. The party is going to be close to over by the time it reaches you, so you probably won't have time to do all those things after.

We're having dinner at Hoop Dee Doo the night of our party (4:00 reservations should be over by 5:15). What's the easiest way to get over to MK from there?

We're having dinner at Hoop Dee Doo the night of our party (4:00 reservations should be over by 5:15). What's the easiest way to get over to MK from there?

Take the ferry. Side note, I don't think it will be over by 5:15. I believe the dinner show is almost 2 hours.

Take the ferry. Side note, I don't think it will be over by 5:15. I believe the dinner show is almost 2 hours.

Ooh you're totally right! Meant 6:15 as the next dinner is at 6:30 lol Thanks for the advice though! I couldn't quite remember if the boats ran from Ft. Wilderness, but will definitely be stalking out where it takes off from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!