"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
The website states yes, and it's (dining during party) on a separate link from regular ADRs. However, PP posted booked ADR without ticket. With that being said, if make ADR & when you check in don't have party ticket (wristband), you'd be turned away; if have party ticket (wristband), you'll be seated.
Thank You! That's what I was afraid of. Hopefully I can get a reservation in the 4:00-6:00 time slot so it won't be an issue

Holiday Happenings

Check out Post #2 for holiday activities and offerings at WDW.
Can't wait till they release the merchandise and the activities for this year's party. And the cookies! The last party I went to they were only serving sugar cookies and now they have lots of options and fun designs. Is it December yet? :teeth::teeth::teeth:

I’ve never been to MVMCP so I’m really exited to go! I searched through some of the pages and didn’t see anything so I apologize if it’s been asked already, but I have a couple of questions about merchandise for the party.
Is it sold only during party hours? Also, how long are the lines usually and do they usually sell out at the first couple of parties?

Can't wait till they release the merchandise and the activities for this year's party. And the cookies! The last party I went to they were only serving sugar cookies and now they have lots of options and fun designs. Is it December yet? :teeth::teeth::teeth:

Yes! I posted the merchandise when showcased in July. I am ready for the red with green bow Minnie Headband! I know, everyday, I'm like, Ugh! it's only been a day. :rotfl:

Question, is it possible to follow the end of the 1st parade until it reaches the hub and then stop at that spot in the middle of the street to watch the fireworks?

Is it likely that the Thursday 12/9 party will sell out in advance?

We are traveling with a little one and are going to try to hit rides at extra magic hours the night before. (Grandparents are watching the little one).

If we are feeling ambitious or don't get on everything, I was thinking about buying party passes when we head back to Magic Kingdom on the 9th and grandparents will watch the little one.

Does anyone know if you need to have a party ticket linked to your account prior to booking dinner during the Christmas party? I haven't bought party tickets yet because I'm waiting to see when/if we can get a BOG dinner reservation. I'm afraid if a reservation would become available that I wouldn't be able to book it because I don't have a party ticket yet.

I booked my BOG Christmas party one without purchasing my tickets.

Reactions: KDE
Is it likely that the Thursday 12/9 party will sell out in advance?

We are traveling with a little one and are going to try to hit rides at extra magic hours the night before. (Grandparents are watching the little one).

If we are feeling ambitious or don't get on everything, I was thinking about buying party passes when we head back to Magic Kingdom on the 9th and grandparents will watch the little one.

Post #3 lists which parties sold out last year and the date it sold out on.

As of now, MNSSHP nor MVMCP have no sold out parties. Trending differently this year.

I’ve never been to MVMCP so I’m really exited to go! I searched through some of the pages and didn’t see anything so I apologize if it’s been asked already, but I have a couple of questions about merchandise for the party.
Is it sold only during party hours? Also, how long are the lines usually and do they usually sell out at the first couple of parties?

Yes, as long as it is party specific you need your party wristband to purchase and it won't be sold until 7 pm. Lines can be long at certain locations. I think the storybook circus location usually has a shorter line. Some merchandise will most likely sell out early, like limited edition pin sets.

Question, is it possible to follow the end of the 1st parade until it reaches the hub and then stop at that spot in the middle of the street to watch the fireworks?

Probably.

Question about last year's party : Did Columbia Harbour House close at 5pm or did it close at all? We're having lunch at Contempo Cafe around 2pm but I know we'll be hungry again before the party is over and CHH is the only quick service we like at MK. I'd hate to be forced to go to Pinocchio's Village Haus to eat plain cheese pizza because no one else serves (good) piscatarian/vegetarian food.

I booked my BOG Christmas party one without purchasing my tickets.
Thank you. I was able to get one too! I'm not happy with the time since it is 9:50 pm but I'll take what I can get at this point!

I still can't decide if I actually want to do the Christmas party. My friend doesn't like parades (which is crazy, I know), I don't like Christmas music, and I'm pretty sure the last time I went to the Christmas party my brother went back to the hotel early so it was kind of a waste of money. But I do think the parade is very fun, and last time I only watched the fireworks from Fantasyland, and it would be great to have more time at Magic Kingdom.

Question - if you've already bought regular-priced tickets but have an AP, will they refund the difference (between reg and AP price)?

Wanted to see if anyone had experience before I bare my Scrooge self to Disney customer service ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!