"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question - if you've already bought regular-priced tickets but have an AP, will they refund the difference (between reg and AP price)?

Wanted to see if anyone had experience before I bare my Scrooge self to Disney customer service ;)

I think the difference was only a couple of dollars between the regular ticket & the Xmas ticket using the AP discount.

FP+ day for me tomorrow, can anyone verify this:

AP holders & just bought my MVMCP tix. If we are in the MK prior to 6 pm, we can still stay & ride?

73 days till we leave, 13 days until online check in and FastPass Selection. Can't wait

I have been waiting on buying my tickets because I'm not sure if we'll be a party of 3 or 4. Does anyone know if there is danger of the first or second party nights (11/9 or 11/10) selling out? Do those nights typically sell out? It's a super busy week, I know, but want to hold out as long as possible because I'd hate to lose money on a ticket if my son can't go.

I have been waiting on buying my tickets because I'm not sure if we'll be a party of 3 or 4. Does anyone know if there is danger of the first or second party nights (11/9 or 11/10) selling out? Do those nights typically sell out? It's a super busy week, I know, but want to hold out as long as possible because I'd hate to lose money on a ticket if my son can't go.

Good chance of the first night selling out, second not so much.

Okay, thanks so much for the reply. We'd prefer the second night anyway, but I thought a Friday night would be busier than a Thursday night (even if Thursday is the first party). I'll bite the bullet soon!

The first Christmas party can usually be pretty busy. This is due to several factors. Bloggers needing to be first to report on happenings and people who extend their Halloween trips so they can get a MNSSHP and a MVMCP.

Usually Fridays are the busiest day of the week, but due to those above mentioned factors there is a much better chance of the first selling out.

So I'm always seeing people say that Fridays are the busiest nights for MVMCP. My upcoming trip has us going to MVMCP 12/1 and 12/8 to bookend our trip. Both of those nights are Fridays. What kind of busy are people talking about when they say it about these parties? Do these parties ever get so busy that it just feels like a waste of money? Are the lines for rides on "busy" party nights barely even shorter or anything? Just trying to get an idea of what "busy" actually means when people are talking about these parties.

73 Days for us!

Annnnd I think I’m just about to bite the bullet and do a second party. I’m trying really hard not to do it but there is just too much fun to be had to fit it all in on one party.

73 Days for us!

Annnnd I think I’m just about to bite the bullet and do a second party. I’m trying really hard not to do it but there is just too much fun to be had to fit it all in on one party.

I have done 2 nights the last 2 years in a row.

Too much fun indeed to have, and plus if one night u skip the parade and go on bunch of attractions there are like no lines at all. Last year I think i did 4 or 5 attractions in 35 minutes while everyone else was at the parade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter