OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

Hi all! We're headed there the week after Thanksgiving and are so excited! For those who travelled the week after Thanksgiving last year, would you mind sharing your experience with crowds? I know they were higher than in the past, but I'd like your perspective on how manageable they were. I've heard everything from "it was insane" to "oh, there were moderate crowds but it wasn't that bad". I've resolved myself to the fact that light crowd times just don't seem to exist anymore...

I am wondering the same! It is supposed to be the best week to go but all the resorts are close to sold out?!

Thank you very much. I do have a ressie for the 22nd but REALLY want one for the night of the 28th, when we are doing the MVMCP. Will just keep checking and hopefully something will come along!

We are looking for the same ha ha ha would love to do an early BOG dinner on the party night - looks like we aren't the only ones!

Week before Thanksgiving here. Hoping for low crowds, but not sure what to expect. My husband has been a few times on business trips (go figure), but I haven't been since I was 3 (I'm now in my early thirties). So, this is essentially a first trip for our 4-year-old and for me.

Everyone at work planning their summer vacations and I'm just sitting here waiting for November...:surfweb:
Apparently my coworkers were somehow under the impression that my Disney trip was planned for next month (I'm a teacher and have all of July free). When I told them I wasn't going until November I thought they were going to die lauging... :o

Apparently my coworkers were somehow under the impression that my Disney trip was planned for next month (I'm a teacher and have all of July free). When I told them I wasn't going until November I thought they were going to die lauging... :o
Anytime my phone is in my hands, my husband says "you on the Disney boards again????". Just can't help myself, so excited!!!!

I took my summer vacation already (including a surprise night at Disney details soon in my pre trip. Yes shameless plug :rolleyes1) but I'm ready for my Nov trip more only 155 days.

We just took our summer vacation last week too. I hate summer weather so now I am just fall day dreaming all. of. the. time.

Are you implying there is something wrong with us being obsessed about I CANT WAIT, WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY!!!!! LOL
Ha!!! I'm so thankful to have found this site, everyone has been so helpful and I've learned so much about planning our trip. And it just makes it all the more exciting talking about it, reading about others trips, etc. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter