OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

Hi there! I have been a reader for awhile now but this is my first post. We will be going 11/18 to 11/25. It's our first non Summer visit. Looking forward to cooler temps but mostly the holiday decorations. Very excited, we are waiting to tell DD (15) until we get a little closer. Staying at POP it will be our second visit there.

Wow glad I did check, they pushed mine back an hour on my arrival day. I'm kinda pissed.
I'm glad I checked too, my returning flight is half an hour later now... but then it could probably change again between now and then.

Today is my double digit day!

Hi there! I have been a reader for awhile now but this is my first post. We will be going 11/18 to 11/25. It's our first non Summer visit. Looking forward to cooler temps but mostly the holiday decorations. Very excited, we are waiting to tell DD (15) until we get a little closer. Staying at POP it will be our second visit there.

We are going the exact same time staying at the Yacht Club. Both the resort and the dates are new for us! I am excited, but also very nervous about the crowds. We usually go in May and it's an extended family vacation this time so there is 15 of us total. I think it's going to be nutty! I just hope everyone has a good time. We have 4 first-timers with us, too.

I keep checking mine! It's making me very nervous!

I always fly Delta since we live close to a Delta hub and they are the cheaper choice for us... I book about 5-7 months in advance. They ALWAYS tweak my flights -- usually later by 5 - 15 minutes.. ALWAYS! Year after year, I usually book the same flight times. Ah well...:rolleyes:

Wow, all the posts about changed/cancelled flights is making me nervous!
Yes, making me want to check ours! We always fly JB and only once have they changed our outgoing flight before we left. It was pushed later by 13 minutes lol so not bad and they've never changed our departing flight, but I've also never heard of so many flights being changed all at once.

I've never heard of all these flight changes either. And what is really strange is both flights are now much smaller planes, only 2 seats instead of 3 on each side. We've never been on such a small plane on JB before or had them move our flights and we fly them every year!

I have a question about fastpass, if we are in a park that has tiers- can I fastpass 3 tier twos? Instead of 1 tier one and 2 tier twos? Does this make sense? TIA

Nov. 23-26 .. first time going during Thanksgiving time, a little worried about the crowds, but need to go when everyone is home and off, .. oh the struggle of kids growing up,lol ;)

Kenny the Pirate is saying that Sunday, Nov. 26 is a 'green' day for MK and 'yellow' for Epcot.

Alternatively, Monday, Nov. 27 is a 'red' day for MK and a 'green' day for Epcot.

Sunday I have a 7:45 Bon Voyage Reservation and a 4:30pm 1900 Park Fare. My plan was to have breakfast, rope drop Epcot for Frozen and basically play the rest of the day by ear....

Now I am wondering if we should do MK on Sunday and then we can just hop on the Monorail over to the GF for dinner. I will lose my Bon Voyage Breakfast...

Kenny the Pirate is saying that Sunday, Nov. 26 is a 'green' day for MK and 'yellow' for Epcot.

Alternatively, Monday, Nov. 27 is a 'red' day for MK and a 'green' day for Epcot.

Sunday I have a 7:45 Bon Voyage Reservation and a 4:30pm 1900 Park Fare. My plan was to have breakfast, rope drop Epcot for Frozen and basically play the rest of the day by ear....

Now I am wondering if we should do MK on Sunday and then we can just hop on the Monorail over to the GF for dinner. I will lose my Bon Voyage Breakfast...

If the breakfast is a big deal to you, then stick with your original plan (or try and find a new ressie for Monday). That's an awesome breakfast you scored! The overall crowd levels are usually more impactful than individual park levels.

Hi November 2017 Dis-ers!

I went last December with my sister and nephew and posted a bunch on the 1st week of December thread, which had a ton of activity. Even with no trip planned, I kept thinking about all of the things that we didn't get to do. I finally have a short trip planned with DH for the end of F&W (never been). We're going November 10-15 and have the following plans so far:

• Saturday: Resort, possibly mini-golf, Epcot (hopefully for some rides), evening for Party for the Senses (very excited and booked the Wine View Lounge!!)
  • Sunday: I wanted AK all day and Wild Africa Trek again, but DH said only half day so AK in the afternoon. Looks like we can hit some priority attractions (FPPs) and then Tiffins ROL Package (if they ever open that up). We can relax for an hour or two at Tiffins before ROL.
  • Monday: Garden Grill 8:00AM!! All day Food & Wine (drink and snack around the world)
  • Tuesday: I really, really hope EMM is available, then MK all day through MVMCP. I wasn't impressed with the view of fireworks during the dessert party last year (we were in the third "row" of tables and couldn't see the top of the fireworks). Now, with the parade not included, that takes away about 1/3 of the value. I have BOG reservation at 7pm, but might switch to Skippers Jungle Canteen around 4pm
  • Wednesday: DHS Star Wars tour at 8:00AM and then fly home in the evening. No need to stay at DHS until evening because JBJB is back and I saw that last year (snooze)
Looking forward to chatting with everyone. I'll try to read through the posts so far!
mary

If the breakfast is a big deal to you, then stick with your original plan (or try and find a new ressie for Monday). That's an awesome breakfast you scored! The overall crowd levels are usually more impactful than individual park levels.

Overall crowds are a 5 on Sunday and 4 on Monday....Does that mean about half full?

We still have time before we need to book FP so I am going to look for another BVB but I don't know how we'd even get a better time!

Overall crowds are a 5 on Sunday and 4 on Monday....Does that mean about half full?

We still have time before we need to book FP so I am going to look for another BVB but I don't know how we'd even get a better time!

I don't think of it at 10 being "full" but we went last April when the TP reported crowds as 5 & 6 each day we were in the parks and I felt it was very manageable - even as first timers who didn't have any experience in the parks. I agree I think you'll have a hard time getting a better breakfast time but you never know :) If you have park hoppers, you could always keep your breakfast, rope drop frozen and whatever else and then make your way over the MK for awhile in the afternoon before going to 1900 PF.

Check around the time you are making FP+. People make their FP's and sometimes move around dining to get their schedules to work.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter