*** Official November 2018 Thread - It's Turkey Lurkey Time! ***

FINALLY!!!!!! This time tomorrow we will be in the air and on our way!!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

Heading home early tomorrow morning but this vacation was absolutely magical. So many wonderful moments with cast members. Sad it’s over, but we will be back next year. Hope everyone enjoys their November vacations!
Glad you had such a good time!! It’s always so hard to come back.

Obsessively stalking the weather. Accuweather finally has the week after Thanksgiving as cloudy to sunny for our whole stay. No more mentions of thunderstorms or showers. :goodvibesNow if it will only stay like that! :shamrock:
I remember you saying we're going the same time - I have been checking Accuweather monthly forecast every day, too! My biggest fear is bad weather here when we fly out and having our flight cancelled. But yes, the weather looks perfect the week we're there!

I was at HS today. I ended up leaving pretty early, though. It was hot (real feel 92) and the waits were a little longer than I anticipated. SDD was 90 mid day when I saw it at it’s highest. DS was also crowded (Friday night crowds, I assume) but nothing too bad considering it’s Veteran’s Day Weekend. ToT was down every time I checked (I stopped checking around 3pm - they did let us use our fp+ Around 9:30am but we waited about 35 minutes with fp) so considering one ride was down, I was surprised the waits weren’t longer.
I refreshed the app all morning and mid-afternoon and was able to get a SDD fp!
I’m having an excellent time but it is pretty hot and humid. Not what I expected from the ever-changing weather predictions (wishful thinking - I should have known!), but it is supposed to go down this week,which is good! Come prepared :)

Nothing like major changes 5 days out - canceled our JBJB dessert party to do the new Tony's party during MVMCP. The parade viewing and potential for our favorite Disney actor to be Tony pushed me over!

A week from right now I should be checking into the Dolphin Hotel! Can’t wait! I just went on hotels.com and was able to cancel and rebook my airport night before and night of return hotel at $30 savings and $45 savings. Every little bit helps.

When we get there Saturday, after check in, we are going to walk to the Boardwalk area and eat at Big River Grill and Brewing Works. Has anyone here tried it before?

After that we are off to Epcot. Our first fp is at 1:35 for Soarin’

Not much longer now!!

Debating whether to check the princess dresses or carry-on? If we check, we can use DH's garmet bag versus shoving them in a duffel bag. I will absolutely need them two days after we arrive (BBB) so not sure if I should chance them not arriving? We're flying SW with one short layover in St. Louis.

Nothing like major changes 5 days out - canceled our JBJB dessert party to do the new Tony's party during MVMCP. The parade viewing and potential for our favorite Disney actor to be Tony pushed me over!
I saw the info on the party but missed the actor being Tony part? Who is it supposed to be and how does it relate to the party? Thanks for any info!

Arrived in Sanford this morning via the AutoTrain and now on our way to WDW!!! Woot woot!!!!
Oh man I would love to try that some trip! Are there ever any discounts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!