*** Official November 2018 Thread - It's Turkey Lurkey Time! ***

I saw the info on the party but missed the actor being Tony part? Who is it supposed to be and how does it relate to the party? Thanks for any info!

Oh man I would love to try that some trip! Are there ever any discounts?

He's one of the guys who is usually in the Frozen Singalong - we've seen him a couple times, first was in 2014. He's been in HDDR lately as well. He's just fantastic. I follow him on instagram, didn't realize it was him until he posted a pic. I'm really really hoping it's him next week!

He's one of the guys who is usually in the Frozen Singalong - we've seen him a couple times, first was in 2014. He's been in HDDR lately as well. He's just fantastic. I follow him on instagram, didn't realize it was him until he posted a pic. I'm really really hoping it's him next week!
Eric? Last time I saw FEA and it wasn't him and I was so disappointed! I did not realize there was going to be someone playing Tony at the dessert party at all, apparently I need to do some more research!

I was at HS today. I ended up leaving pretty early, though. It was hot (real feel 92) and the waits were a little longer than I anticipated. SDD was 90 mid day when I saw it at it’s highest. DS was also crowded (Friday night crowds, I assume) but nothing too bad considering it’s Veteran’s Day Weekend. ToT was down every time I checked (I stopped checking around 3pm - they did let us use our fp+ Around 9:30am but we waited about 35 minutes with fp) so considering one ride was down, I was surprised the waits weren’t longer.
I refreshed the app all morning and mid-afternoon and was able to get a SDD fp!
I’m having an excellent time but it is pretty hot and humid. Not what I expected from the ever-changing weather predictions (wishful thinking - I should have known!), but it is supposed to go down this week,which is good! Come prepared :)

We were at HS on Friday as well and it was soooo hot. We did our first two FP, then my son had Jedi Training and I think he just got over heated. He drank tons of water before and after, but when we were in line for our RnR FP, he was complaining his stomach hurt, so we bailed. We headed back to the resort at 12:30 and rested and he was back to normal after a nap, so we headed back to the park in the evening.

I agree, it was pretty busy. We we're at Epcot yesterday until about 2 and the crowds were definitely picking up around 11. At one point I saw a 40 minutes wait for Figment.

The problem with Saturday was that it’s the end of Jersey Week, it’s near the end of Food and Wine, and it was perfect weather for the locals. I’m hoping that the crowds will die down a little bit for the middle of the week.

With that said, I was still able to do quite a bit utilizing my fast passes.

We were at HS on Friday as well and it was soooo hot. We did our first two FP, then my son had Jedi Training and I think he just got over heated. He drank tons of water before and after, but when we were in line for our RnR FP, he was complaining his stomach hurt, so we bailed. We headed back to the resort at 12:30 and rested and he was back to normal after a nap, so we headed back to the park in the evening.
Oh no! I’m glad he got better!!

The problem with Saturday was that it’s the end of Jersey Week, it’s near the end of Food and Wine, and it was perfect weather for the locals. I’m hoping that the crowds will die down a little bit for the middle of the week.

With that said, I was still able to do quite a bit utilizing my fast passes.
AK was packed yesterday! Safaris was 135 minutes around 10:30, Everest 60, and I didn’t check anything else. We didn’t have FP (went as a last minute thing) so we just watched a show and walked a couple of trails.
I went to MK last night for EMH and was able to do a ton using FP before the park closed. Most waits were all 50+ when I checked and at one point Fantasyland was wall to wall people and it was hard to walk. Definitely doable with some sort of plan in place, though! I only had a small plan in mind and we finished a good portion of fantasyland and Tomorrowland!
As mentioned, it was the end of Jersey Week, Veterans Day weekend, the first weekend of Christmas, and a few days after the half marathon. It’s also closer to Thanksgiving (if someone had a longer trip it would run into Thanksgiving). Considering all of that, the lines weren’t too bad at MK! It even cooled down at night!!

10 DAYS to GO!!! :banana::cheer2::cool1:
8 more days till arrival
Funny story today we were watching Frozen and my son who was a baby when it came out was calling Olaf a frozen potato lol
It was like he was watching the movie for the first time.

7 Days this time next Sunday I'll be in the air on my way :woohoo:
Can't wait to experience all the Holiday offerings at Universal before heading to Disney :santa: pixiedust:

Getting so excited! We arrive in Orlando on 11/16. I just ordered groceries and am starting to think about what to pack! This time around, we are planning to bring sandwiches & snacks for lunch in parks. Just a few lunch/dinner reservations made so we can be more flexible. It's in the 40's here in WA state, so 70's in Orlando sounds like perfect weather.

Will Bell Services hold our coats with our luggage on our last day after we check out and go to the parks? I am so used to having a car to throw things into, I didn't even think of this until just now! I know there will not be room in our carry on suitcases.

Will Bell Services hold our coats with our luggage on our last day after we check out and go to the parks? I am so used to having a car to throw things into, I didn't even think of this until just now! I know there will not be room in our carry on suitcases.
They should be able to. They will put a barcode on each piece you have them hold. If they can’t do coats, you could get a plastic bag from the gift shop and put the coats in that and then they’ll put the barcode on the bag itself. I’ve had them hold Disney bags before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter