*** Official OCTOBER 2021 Countdown Group - HAPPY 50th ANNIVERSARY WDW! ***

I'm booked, Sept 26-30 2021at CBR and Sept 30-Oct 32021 at CR. At CBR my standard view is a 5th sleeper, fine but not what I asked for. Could availability be limited already?

I just called and booked! They said the room i wanted was sold out already (i doubt it, but will monitor when 2021 packages are released).

Sept 30-Oct 3 at Contemporary yahoooo

Appears that a lot of us are booking the Contemporary for the 50th anniversary weekend. I'm hoping there will be a spectacular fireworks display on the evening of October 1st, that's why I booked a magic kingdom view in the tower.

Hi everybody, I booked today too! 9/30 - 10/3 at the Contemporary also!! Was a bit slow to get TPV but I did book standard view CL so at least I can watch fireworks from the lounge. Another childhood dream coming true, and what a time to do it!

Hi everyone! I called today hoping to book a Contemporary Room September 30- October 2. The CM I spoke to was wonderful, but told me that they were only booking for check-out dates up until September 30. I was surprised by this, and so she put me on hold to check with her supervisor, and came back with that same information. She said that normally room-only is 499 days out, but right now they can only do up to Sept 30 and to try calling back in a few days. Has anyone else has this issue? I was really hoping for a tower room, but it seems like a lot of us had the same idea with the Contemp!

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I called today hoping to book a Contemporary Room September 30- October 2. The CM I spoke to was wonderful, but told me that they were only booking for check-out dates up until September 30. I was surprised by this, and so she put me on hold to check with her supervisor, and came back with that same information. She said that normally room-only is 499 days out, but right now they can only do up to Sept 30 and to try calling back in a few days. Has anyone else has this issue? I was really hoping for a tower room, but it seems like a lot of us had the same idea with the Contemp!
I was told that there is a new policy. 500 days plus 10 days? I didn't understand it. Mine is a split stay, Sept 26-30 and Sept 30-Oct 3. I called on May 15th and was told to call back on the 18th and I could book both. I called on the 19th and booked both. Call again.

They finally perfected an already amazing castle! I personally LOVE it!

I would be the happiest person in the world to experience 10/01/2021 since I was in the Magic Kingdom on 10/01/1991 for the 20th! I am not counting a visit out.

I booked CR Tower (MK View) Tuesday with an arrival of 9/30/21, checkout of 10/4/21, without any problem.

I have friends who booked the same dates today for the Contemporary.

I'd call back and speak with another CM.

I booked CR Tower (MK View) Tuesday with an arrival of 9/30/21, checkout of 10/4/21, without any problem.

I have friends who booked the same dates today for the Contemporary.

I'd call back and speak with another CM.
Thanks! Good to know that they are indeed booking. I'll keep trying!

I called back just now and the systems are going through a "magical enhancement" and unable to book any new reservations right now- modifications only. I am having quite the luck today! :rolleyes:

Update: I'm officially doing the Happy Dance! :cool1:

September 29- October 2 at the Contemporary! It's happening!!! (We will be extending our trip with a split stay at a more affordable resort, but haven't decided on dates/resort yet).

Last edited:
Update: I'm officially doing the Happy Dance! :cool1:

September 29- October 2 at the Contemporary! It's happening!!! (We will be extending our trip with a split stay at a more affordable resort, but haven't decided on dates/resort yet).

:tinker: Added!

Well this is an interesting twist. For me anyway.

Just talked to a couple of old friends (a little Zoom chat) and am now looking into a Cascade Cabin for the OCT 5 to 12 part of the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts