Official Onsite 2022 Rate Discussion Thread

Only a limited number of AP rates are offered. Once all those are sold for a particular type of room, it does not appear Universal offers more.

However...

I have seen AP rates suddenly appear and then quickly disappear. My theory is that when someone books an AP rate and then cancels it, that AP rate room is freed up for other AP holders.

The point is, keep checking, multiple times a day, if possible. The AP rate you want might pop up.
Yes, exactly this!

I'm currently checking the website multiple times per day to find an APH rate at a premium resort for the final night of an upcoming stay. While I've struck out so far, I've seen a few APH rooms (which wouldn't work for me due to party size) appear and disappear from my search results, suggesting that there's always a chance someone will cancel and one will become available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter