***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of my rides on it have been a little "blurry" I just assumed that was the ride. Maybe I haven't had the glasses on right?!

I can never get them to fit right because I have to put them over my glasses or I won't be able to see at all!

I can never get them to fit right because I have to put them over my glasses or I won't be able to see at all!
Yeah, my daughter and granddaughter don't go to 3D movies because of this. We have been talking about ways to get the 3D's to fit better on another site and these are the two suggestions. Glasses holders that you can slip on the ends and pull up to your head to hold them on. A bandana...tie around your head and slip the arms in underneath behind your ears. Don't know if either will work with the glasses over glasses thing but worth a try. Anybody else have any ideas about loose fitting glasses?

Definitely Flight of Passage. It could have 3+ hour wait times. In order to get that Fast Pass ur going to have to wake up at 7 am 60 days prior to ur stay.
I logged on this morning right at 7:00 am and all the FP for Flight of Passage were gone! We're checking into BLT on Mon Feb 12, and planning to go to AK on Tue Feb 13 - I booked Na'vi River journey 10:40-11:40 and will plan to be there before park opens to hit FOP first thing.

I logged on this morning right at 7:00 am and all the FP for Flight of Passage were gone! We're checking into BLT on Mon Feb 12, and planning to go to AK on Tue Feb 13 - I booked Na'vi River journey 10:40-11:40 and will plan to be there before park opens to hit FOP first thing.
I'm not too surprised since your AK day is 60+1. Can you not go to AK on a different day?

Keep checking. It is likely some will pop up before your trip.

Added this to the first page...

**Important Note** - If you are unable to get Fastpasses on your 60-day booking day keep checking! Disney has been releasing more at various times leading up to each day even some day of Fastpasses. There is no rhyme or reason usually they just pop up.

Thank you for the advice! Do they shut the queue down before the park closes (like an hour before park closing?) or does it typically accept people into the line until the closing hour hits?

On the 60th day out from when your vacation begins your allowed to book fast passes for your whole stay. So it's usually easier to get Flight of Passage fast passes at the end of your vacation because the beginning days of your vacation were probably booked up before your 60 day window opened. I would check everyday because some may cancel there fast passes. Good Luck!

Yeah, my daughter and granddaughter don't go to 3D movies because of this. We have been talking about ways to get the 3D's to fit better on another site and these are the two suggestions. Glasses holders that you can slip on the ends and pull up to your head to hold them on. A bandana...tie around your head and slip the arms in underneath behind your ears. Don't know if either will work with the glasses over glasses thing but worth a try. Anybody else have any ideas about loose fitting glasses?
I just hold them on with one hand

Though I'll mention, DGD (9) and DD (33 but smaller than 9 yo DGD) can both wear the glasses over their glasses without issue. Neither found they fell off or felt it was a problem for the ride. Or even hold on to them. I do like to hold on to them myself.

Our FP's open on Boxing Day...going straight to the last day of vacation and working backwards.

I've asked this question a few places so I'm sorry to repeat it here
What is the usual wait for FOP with Fast pass including the preshows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter