Official 'Post a Picture of your Campsite at FW' Thread

It wasn't a straight back in by far. I had to get the wife and son to spot me. Even then, I had to adjust twice to get it right along the edge of the concrete. But certainly nothing extreme. Backing to the sites on the driver's side would have been far easier but I prefer that little bit of hassle in order to have the view. If I had been across the road on the inside, my back view would have been other campers backed up to me on "Little Bear Path". I prefer the canal.

I don't quite understand this fascination with people requesting an easy spot to get into. Yes, some can be so bad, you absolutely can not fit in. But we were there eight days. The fact it might take me an extra 5-10 minutes or so getting it perfect is certainly fine with me. Once its in place, it doesn't move again until time to go home.

This is loop 1800, site 1807 (full hook up pet loop)...

IMG_0754.jpg

35 ft motorhome. Was able to put out slide on each side and our awning. We did have to park the minivan we towed at the parking lot up front because it wouldn't fit at the site along with the golf cart. No problems backing in.

Comfort station is inbetween 1600 and 1800 loops... just down the road and around the corner. Easy walk to pet walk area.
Wow! Looks like lots of room on the sites!

2goofycampers messed up my quote of yours above, liked ur pics in 1600 loop. Was that site on canal, near CS (dh sometimes uses). Would u do that loop site again, we may request now, heading down in a month.

Did u like that loop and site? Looks nice. We're heading first time full hookup a month from now, was looking at loops to request. Was originally thinking 1600 loop as looks closer to things? but like privacy and pretty foilage. Would u pick 1700 over 1600 loop and why. We had prfd loop 300 last yr site backed up to canal dog park, was nice but want to try fh this time.

2goofycampers messed up my quote of yours above, liked ur pics in 1600 loop. Was that site on canal, near CS (dh sometimes uses). Would u do that loop site again, we may request now, heading down in a month.
Right on the canal. We loved it. We were about 6 sites from the CS. We had plenty of pavement, plenty of crushed shell pad and a big grassy backyard.

Did u like that loop and site? Looks nice. We're heading first time full hookup a month from now, was looking at loops to request. Was originally thinking 1600 loop as looks closer to things? but like privacy and pretty foilage. Would u pick 1700 over 1600 loop and why. We had prfd loop 300 last yr site backed up to canal dog park, was nice but want to try fh this time.

We have stayed in all the full hook ups and like 1700 the best. Have stayed here our last three trips. The sites seem wider and more level than others. Also lots of trees. 1600 shares a comfort station with the 1500 tent loop, which makes it more busy. 1700 doesn't seem to have a bad site in it, the other three are hit or miss on a level site. Some in 1800 & 1900 have a slight drop off on the sides. Here are two empty lots across from us yesterday and you can scroll back through this thread and see our other sites.
image.jpg

Yes, the screen room was for our pup, lol. We use different set ups, depending where we are and the size of our site. This is our other option, an enclosure made from temporary fencing.
View attachment 192096

Our easy up is a 10 x 10. It will keep you dry during a light rain. This is us under it while raining, you can see on the left where my nephew is sitting, the bench is wet, but the other side is dry.
View attachment 192097

I love the dog fencing idea! We have been thinking of something similar. Is there anything you recommend, or things to watch out for when purchasing and or installing the fence?

I love the dog fencing idea! We have been thinking of something similar. Is there anything you recommend, or things to watch out for when purchasing and or installing the fence?

We bought the fencing and posts from Lowe's. The posts do need to be stuck in the ground, so make sure to bring a hammer just in case the ground is hard. We also used some tie wraps just to make sure the fence stayed secured to the posts.

We bought the fencing and posts from Lowe's. The posts do need to be stuck in the ground, so make sure to bring a hammer just in case the ground is hard. We also used some tie wraps just to make sure the fence stayed secured to the posts.

Thank you. The dogs will love this far more than being on a leash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!